Best Week Ever IV (15k badge)....

News & Announcements

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Somewhat tied to this, is there anyway to see your "best week". Or even just a week by week view.

You can change the section on your homepage to display weekly stats but I can't seem to expand it beyond the last 10 weeks.

Also in the stats page the smallest time filter is monthly.

Any ideas, or is this something that we can add?
Originally Posted by LAFTA
Added a feature request, should be able to add weekly to stats page.

There's been some debate about whether these should be retroactive... There's probably only a handful of people that have 15k plus in the right timeframe(Sunday to Saturday).
There's been some debate about whether these should be retroactive... There's probably only a handful of people that have 15k plus in the right timeframe(Sunday to Saturday).
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I say it'll be a much bigger issue if you make monthly and daily scoring badges.
I'll rather have new badges instead of just adding on to existing ones.
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^
I'll rather have new badges instead of just adding on to existing ones.
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
This is a choice we don't have to make. It's not one or the other, so let's not make this false narrative. GTN has nearly 400 badges, if you want more badges, post your ideas in the appropriate thread and then push it. There are probably 200 ideas in that thread and Eric I suppose doesn't fancy any of them.

The last six badges added, which extended series badges, were things I started lobbying for last July. So it took me nearly a full year to get obvious badges, that arguably no one should have to ask for to be made. Prior to that, for that entire year, were new badges. Off the top of my head..

App series of badges (4)
2 for Trials
2 for Burger King games
Touchdown for Madden
the thing for Paul Walker
Zombie's VINGO
1 (or 2) new mystery badges to find
Profile view series (3)
new series for writing and rating reviews

Well with that last one, I'm probably going back too far, I guess the Paul Walker thing was over a year to go as well because I feel like we had an anniversary of his death. Anyhow, we want MORE badges period.
Anyhow, we want MORE badges period.
Originally Posted by Kaens
^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^ (too)
Like I called it all those months ago 19k in two days. Aiming for maybe a 50k week. Can we get a 50k week badge pretty please????
Like I called it all those months ago 19k in two days. Aiming for maybe a 50k week. Can we get a 50k week badge pretty please????
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Kind of looks like the best year ever, you've been holding onto some of those for a while. I'm all for a 50k in a week badge... that'll keep me from ever chasing it. I sure hope you find time to sleep....
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Holy mother of....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account