Get Windows 10 now

PC

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Ran across this, I've had a friend try and it works for him. Will try it myself tonight.

But, if you want to get your Windows 10 sooner, here you go:
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/jump-the-...17932396227958
I will do this when I get home tonight and report later. Thanks Fsh!
I can't because I'm on enterprise! Dammit.
I can't because I'm on enterprise! Dammit.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That'll teach you for getting the "best" version.
Im pissed, coz it wont accept my cd-key from my win8. My computer crashed a few days before win 10 release, so I installed it fresh an now it doesn't accept the key.
i had it weeks before it was out, windows insider's got the full ver 2 weeks before 7.29.15
Im pissed, coz it wont accept my cd-key from my win8. My computer crashed a few days before win 10 release, so I installed it fresh an now it doesn't accept the key.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
The previous baked in keys no longer work. If you upgraded from a previous version using windows update you should not need an activation key. Clean installs wont ativate
Neither of your post are accurate, coz I have installed a clean install and it works, it's just the key that doesn't since ita a upgrade key.
And windows insiders didn't have full version until 29th coz they were still pushing out updates to it, they just didn't have to reinstall coz it got changed automatically from beta to live version
Working well for me, however I am suspicious of Edge and still use Chrome. Anyone have clues on Edge?
Working well for me, however I am suspicious of Edge and still use Chrome. Anyone have clues on Edge?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
It's got to be better than Internet Explorer.
Ran across this, I've had a friend try and it works for him. Will try it myself tonight.

But, if you want to get your Windows 10 sooner, here you go:
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/jump-the-...17932396227958
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Thank you, wife was tired of waiting on it.
Mr pTart went ahead and updated my Surface with 10 while I was at work.... Still getting over the initial shock. Haven't sat down and played with it much
It's got to be better than Internet Explorer.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
For my tablet, I still like IE better than edge so far....
Neither of your post are accurate, coz I have installed a clean install and it works, it's just the key that doesn't since ita a upgrade key.
And windows insiders didn't have full version until 29th coz they were still pushing out updates to it, they just didn't have to reinstall coz it got changed automatically from beta to live version
Originally Posted by Mardagg

Windows 10 Home build 10240 - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
Windows 10 Pro build 10240 - VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
Windows 10 Enterprise build 10240 - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
For my tablet, I still like IE better than edge so far....
Originally Posted by pTartTX

12 reasons not to use Internet Explorer, ever
Windows 10 Home build 10240 - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
Windows 10 Pro build 10240 - VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
Windows 10 Enterprise build 10240 - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
What's this about? Aren't they invalid once used?
What's this about? Aren't they invalid once used?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
i got it from a microsoft website

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account