Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I want to take a moment to tell you a bit about what's been going on behind the scenes at Gamertag Nation for the last year. In the last 12 months we've devoted a ton of time and resources toward the long-term growth, security and scalability of our application. I know this may not be completely apparent to you, but it's these types of projects that enable Gamertag Nation to be in a great position to serve your needs - now and in the future.

Our mission has always been to provide you with the best overall user experience when working within your account and we know that you expect a website that is always reliable and fun. So thanks for being patient with us while we tackled these "under the hood" projects. We're really excited about the position we're in and how we can continue to support your needs.

So with that said, we have some very exciting news to share: Gamertag Nation 2.0 has arrived!

This is just the start. Now that we've rebuilt the entire website we'll be adding new functionality to it pretty quickly. I think you'll really love what you see.
It looks really nice, Eric. I hope we see a bit more activity around here as a result.. I want to be able to post more often! :beard:
I like the updates, and look forward to seeing more of your great work.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account