Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey guys. It's xMP44x here. I found this site through Google. It looks sweet. I look forward to using the site.
It's wonderful to have a new member here!

Great to meet you. The name's Killak! I'm the community manager here at GTN HQ! Big Grin

If you have any queries, feel free to come and speak to either myself or any other members of staff!
Hey Killak! Thanks for the very quick response!
Greetings! always great to have a new face here
Hey there!

Nice to have a new face around on the forums! Allways good to have someone new about.

Hope you have an enjoyable stay here!
Hey. Can you tell that "new faces" are rare?
Howdy there, glad to have you as part of our community here.

"Abel" is actually quite the rare sight too. Smile Welcome back!
what about me? lol

welcome dude

always good to have new members
Thanks for all the replies guys. This is a really friendly community, although I'm guessing it's a pretty small one from what Abel said. Well, either way, I'm glad to be here, and I hope to remain welcome here =)
you are always welcome unless you do something that makes you unwelcomed Wink lol
I am wondering why my gamertag wont link to this account. Can anyone help me out.
I am wondering why my gamertag wont link to this account. Can anyone help me out.
Originally Posted by duffdangerous
Hmm.. We've been receiving quite a number of complaints from this issue. Let me check the logs and work towards using another solution. Sorry for the inconveniences, but I'll ensure that gamertag verifications (especially yours!) work as planned.
Originally Posted by duffdangerous
I thought that I'd follow up with my post from earlier. Your gamertag is now verified in our system and working dandy now. In addition, all other known gamertag verification bugs are fixed. Enjoy. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account