Badges in Trophy Case

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Is it an idea to be able to put GTN Badges in your Trophy Case also?

That way you can "Show off" some of your badges which have allready disappeared from the most recent 12 on your profile.
I think this idea has been brought up before, not sure where its actually at, but I do believe something different is being considered with the showing of badges, like their own little trophy case, just don't take my word as the be all end all on that.
There s already a "trophy case" for badges. The issue is that you can't pick which ones show on your profile. So if I remember correctly, the solution that had come up, was the ability to organize your badges. Your profile would show the badges that you listed as your top 12. I think the other part that came up, was displaying more than 12 badges on your profile.

Badge Organization Poll
There s already a "trophy case" for badges. The issue is that you can't pick which ones show on your profile. So if I remember correctly, the solution that had come up, was the ability to organize your badges. Your profile would show the badges that you listed as your top 12. I think the other part that came up, was displaying more than 12 badges on your profile.

Badge Organization Poll
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Ah yes, thank you, I knew there was something said about it. I guess were still waiting on a resolution to this, one way or another.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account