Charged twice for Premium Subscription

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Good Morning, I was just charged for two reoccurring years of the Premium Membership within days of each other. I'm fine with the one year extension, but in no way should it have charged for two. Also, I don't seem to see the cancel the reoccurring payment option. The link in the FAQ's just take me back to the subscription page and there's no cancel option.

I'd like the second year refunded immediately.

Thank you,
Eric
Good Morning, I was just charged for two reoccurring years of the Premium Membership within days of each other. I'm fine with the one year extension, but in no way should it have charged for two. Also, I don't seem to see the cancel the reoccurring payment option. The link in the FAQ's just take me back to the subscription page and there's no cancel option.

I'd like the second year refunded immediately.

Thank you,
Eric
Originally Posted by roce96
I think most of that happens inside of your Paypal account. I forget where, but there's a section for reoccurring payments, if you look at your pay list I think it will tell you how the payment happened.
Status changed to 'Fixed' - Sorry for the mix-up! I have refunded both charges in PayPal.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account