2015-2016 NFL Season

Sports

Drew Brees is out for Sunday. I'll still watch, but, 0-3 sounds sad.

I really don't miss the shitty teams from my youth. The last decade has actually been quite fun.
Let's go Cards!
Originally Posted by Preludecris
They look good. They need to keep Palmer in a plastic bubble between games, though. Make sure nothing happens to him. QBs are having it rough this season, especially the good ones.
The fish were pathetic, at home against the dreaded Bills. This team is a joke, has been for many years. Blow it up and start over again, get a new owner while they are at it.
The fish were pathetic, at home against the dreaded Bills. This team is a joke, has been for many years. Blow it up and start over again, get a new owner while they are at it.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Something... that was horrible... At least we weren't strung along thinking maybe the Fins would make a comeback...
They look good. They need to keep Palmer in a plastic bubble between games, though. Make sure nothing happens to him. QBs are having it rough this season, especially the good ones.
Originally Posted by futiles
Except for the cheating kind...
Except for the cheating kind...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Don't poke the bear...
This team is a joke, has been for many years. Blow it up and start over again, get a new owner while they are at it.
I thought those types of things were only said around Detroit? We are 0-3 going to Seattle and then home to the Cards, so very probable 0-5 before we play the Bears. Hell the Bears might win too, all moral will surly be destroyed by then...lol....Maybe we can make history again and go 0-16 for the second time and waste another first round pick on a TE that cant catch a ball! :mad2:
At least we weren't strung along thinking maybe the Fins would make a comeback...
I've stopped drinking the teal colored Kool-Aid ever since Ricky retired for the first time
I've stopped drinking the teal colored Kool-Aid ever since Ricky retired for the first time
We have a respectable QB and he has guys to throw to, too bad the line is a mess. You'd think the DL would be able to get some pressure on the opposing QB.

The Bills are showing what a team can do with better coaching and motivation. I'd sure like to see my team play with some passion...
I have to put this out there, if Green Bay wins tonight, I will have picked perfectly for the week in my pick'em pool... Unfortunately, two other people have the same score, so it will probably come down to points tiebreaker... At least the money goes 3 deep...
Wow, that sucked tonight for Steelers' fans. Scobee just cannot seem to make important kicks anymore.
Wow, that sucked tonight for Steelers' fans. Scobee just cannot seem to make kicks anymore.
Originally Posted by futiles
fixed it for you
fixed it for you
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, that might be more accurate.
Fish fire Philbin....now to get rid of the owner
Would be nice to see some people actually want to work for the Dolphins.
Would be nice to see some people actually want to work for the Dolphins.
I will admit that I did not realize there had been 21 head coaches on the teams not named The Patriots in the AFC East since the last time The Patriots hired a head coach.

Nor did I realize that Miami has had 9 head coaches since 1970, but, has had 8 of those since 1995. 2.5 years average tenure per head coach since Don Shula left. (That isn't counting any interims, obviously.)

In fact, since 1967, the Saints have had 10 Head Coaches, so, when you are going toe-to-toe with them on head coaching turn around, you aren't really headed in the right direction historically.
Casually mentions certain other teams are only on their 3rd coach since that time.....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account