× 1 (2.86%) San Jose Sharks

× 2 (5.71%) Chicago Blackhawks

× 1 (2.86%) Nashville Predators

× 0 (0%) Philadelphia Flyers

× 1 (2.86%) Minnesota Wild

× 3 (8.57%) New York Islanders

• Added 04-18-2016 02:39 AM
  • 35 votes
Who are you pulling for in this year's Stanley Cup playoffs?

I don't normally follow hockey but my hometown Dallas Stars swept me in this year, so they have my vote.
Last edited 04-18-2016 at 04:25 AM by GTN Eric.
Stars definitely look good. I'll join you in that vote. None of "my" teams (Canadians, Coyotes, Devils) made it this year... Frown
No Coyotes, so not too invested this year, but it is interesting to see Dallas as good as they used to be again.
Childhood friend used to like the Blackhawks, so I don't mind seeing them do well, too.
NY Rangers, but I'd be surprised if they get out of this series.
I hear the Red Wings are good contenders this year, but I follow my heart so I'm going with my home state LA Kings.
NY Rangers, but I'd be surprised if they get out of this series.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
I wouldn't be, based on the past two years' playoffs... Jerks. Hopefully the Pens can return the favor this year.
Rooting for Isles, only because Sens aren't in and my buddy's an Isles fan. Plus, JT is a beast. Don't think anyone can beat the Caps in the East though. West is another story, could be anyone (Kings, Ducks, Blues, Blackhawks, Sharks, Stars...).Been enjoying the Blues/Blackhawks series the most so far.
Tampa Bay!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Yes.............
Wow, we're all over the place here. No one has said the Bengals yet, sooo...

oh, wait... oops.

Wink
I wouldn't be, based on the past two years' playoffs... Jerks. Hopefully the Pens can return the favor this year.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
They are all over the place this season...not as good as the previous two years. Having watched all season, they are so incredibly inaccurate that it is difficult to have any kind of optimism. I think the only reason they even stand any chance against the Pens is because the Pens aren't healthy and are without Fleury.
Stamkos is going to come back for the 3rd round and sneak past the Caps... Poor Flyers didn't stand a chance...
I dont think the Red Wings even knew they had a game last night until the second period!
I dont think the Red Wings even knew they had a game last night until the second period!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Going to the game Thursday in Tampa... Kind of hoping the Red Wings have already packed their bags for home. Lightning not putting away series last year ultimately lead to them not have anything left at the end.
I'm rooting for the Canadian teams, they seem pretty good at hokey.
I'm rooting for the Canadian teams, they seem pretty good at hokey.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Now you've started it.... Florida has two teams in... It's almost like they are Canadian teams as 60% of Canada lives in Florida during the winter.
Lightning in Round 2. Who is going to win the Islanders vs Panthers?
Flyers get around to having some life...
Flyers get around to having some life...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
This is good for everyone. A rested Caps team is dangerous. We all want to see this series go 7 games.
Lightning in Round 2. Who is going to win the Islanders vs Panthers?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
There are panthers in Canada?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account