Block and Ban okanmersin45

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

Obviously created an account to spam the site forums with stuff that should not be there. An admin needs to take care of this.
There was an account made a few days ago that did the same thing, so it's possible it's the same person.
Eric got this one today. Just report the post or thread when you see it, it will notify all of us.
Looks like laurenrter454 is doing it now.

Might want to look at a way to prevent this from continuing to happen. Pandora's box is starting to open.
This is pretty standard for forums. There's a constant ebb and flow of bots and countermeasures. I suspect there will be some new Captcha options if things get out of hand.
Now it's paytoniver771.

I would think it's starting to get out of hand.
Now it's paytoniver771.

I would think it's starting to get out of hand.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
IP ban will end it but that wont happen anytime soon
IP ban will end it but that wont happen anytime soon
Originally Posted by Homie Ruby
Lets hope it comes sooner rather than later with another spammer/bot :/
Here is another account doing it called anslemutty774
Here is another account doing it called anslemutty774
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
Just banned them.
I'll still ask this they should have to link their gamertag to their account before you can post, it might not stop all spamming but it could help.
Nope; Can we just IP ban this guy already?
Yeah definitely not resolved.........here is yet another spam account - ashantiley555

They are literally making a new account every single day........the funny part is just how sad it is for someone to find the time to sit there and make accounts to spam a gaming related site lol
Technically, it has been resolved according to the title of the thread. The user okanmersin45 has been banned from the site.
Technically, it has been resolved according to the title of the thread. The user okanmersin45 has been banned from the site.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yeah but in general the main issue is still happening and clearly it's being done by someone with deep set boredom or a Grudge against GTN.
I'm going with grudge; that's way too much effort for someone not using a bot.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account