Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
That is fantastic!
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
One of those games was never released. Only like the couple people that got like review codes can play it
One of those games was never released. Only like the couple people that got like review codes can play it
Originally Posted by PangoBara
True, it was just a suggestion, this badge could go up to level 3 or 2, as well, just for easy access...

It could be something like:

"The Controversial One I" - Play One version of the game: "One Step After Fall"
"The Controversial One II" - Play Two versions of the game: "One Step After Fall"
"The Controversial One III" - Play Three versions of the game: "One Step After Fall"
Sorry if this has already been suggested but I noticed the Warhammer games don't have a badge. Maybe a Emperors servant or Imperium's chosen for playing one and gotta go with "For the Emperor" badge for completing a warhammer game
"Interview with the Vampire: Did you meet him?" - Play the game: "Vampire Survivors"
Any for have 50000GS on 360? Smile The Long Road to M - 1?
Was thinking badges for the watchdogs series. Green hat for playing and black hat for completing? Either way the badge would be cool regardless of name.
Was thinking of badges for the Watch Dogs series. Green hat for playing and black hat for completing? Either way, the badge would be cool regardless of the name.
Originally Posted by Mxke
A badge for completing a game in the series already exists.
A badge for completing a game in the series already exists.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Must’ve missed that thank you.
Switch It Up - Play a game available on Nintendo Switch
Cinco de Cheevo

Unlock an achievement on May 5 Party
Gnome Problem
Complete any game in the Gnomes Garden series
Cinco de Cheevo

Unlock an achievement on May 5 Party
Originally Posted by HappyStain
Maybe this should be 5 achievements. I like the name.
Maybe this should be 5 achievements. I like the name.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Based on this idea, there should be a badge called "Jackpot"

Unlock exactly 7 achievements on July 7th
Or unlock 5 achievements in El Chavo Cart on Cinco de Mayo
Badge call "Always the bridesmaid" - Be the second person to finish a game on the site.
Started a game in the BlazBlue series - Only weak American damage
Completed a game in the BlazBlue series - REAL SOVIET DAMAGE! (or "Ragna-rocked" potentially lol)
Or unlock 5 achievements in El Chavo Cart on Cinco de Mayo
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
Don't tie it to a specific game on a specific date, as anyone that already finished and played it (on a day other than May 5) would be blocked out. Most badges either don't have the ability to get blocked out of them, or they get retired when they do.

Badges like May the 4th constantly get new games added to the series, so, it always remains available.
Don't tie it to a specific game on a specific date, as anyone that already finished and played it (on a day other than May 5) would be blocked out. Most badges either don't have the ability to get blocked out of them, or they get retired when they do.

Badges like May the 4th constantly get new games added to the series, so, it always remains available.
Originally Posted by futiles
Very true, plus how many people actually own that game.
I'd like to suggest a spin off to the 'badgeaholic' badges. The site features the latest badge unlocks on site, what about a badge for unlocking 10 badges in short succession without any other site member unlocking a badge in between. (Thus filling the complete list of the 10 latest badge unlocks) I do realise this might be harder for folks who already have logged a significant number of badges, thus maybe add a second requirement like 'Or be there when another site member does so'.

Don't have the perfect name yet, could name it something in the trend of
- Badge Boost
- Badges over achievements
I'd like to suggest a spin off to the 'badgeaholic' badges. The site features the latest badge unlocks on site, what about a badge for unlocking 10 badges in short succession without any other site member unlocking a badge in between. (Thus filling the complete list of the 10 latest badge unlocks) I do realise this might be harder for folks who already have logged a significant number of badges, thus maybe add a second requirement like 'Or be there when another site member does so'.

Don't have the perfect name yet, could name it something in the trend of
- Badge Boost
- Badges over achievements
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
I think it would be better to unlock 10 badges (or more) in a single day, as just someone registering on the site and your streak would be broken

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account