Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

So it says to enter a GTA Cheat code into the search bar. I've done a bunch of them (from the first GTA ever to 5) and get nothing. I'm not asking for someone to tell me. Maybe just a hint maybe??? Thanks.
I've done the same and can't figure it out. Is it one specific code?
I thought it was one of the codes for raising or lowering your wanted level possibly because of the name. But none of them worked.
Here's a small hint: It is from Grand Theft Auto IV. You're pretty darn close, Maximus Rage.
I got it. Weird because I thought I entered that code before. Big Grin
You all have probably entered it, but the wrong way. It's a little tricky, but one of the phone numbers are, uhm, hooked on phonics? Hee hee.
Shhh Porsche. Don't tell everyone. It took you a little help to get it too though so I can't blame you for trying to help the others.
Feels like I've tried every code at least 3 times, with and without brackets and hyphens. Can't figure this one out.
finally got it. Now time to do the happy dance
Yeah, drove me nuts. Even when I got it, I could have sworn I had already tried that.
You all have probably entered it, but the wrong way. It's a little tricky, but one of the phone numbers are, uhm, hooked on phonics? Hee hee.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
this hint helped me
Woohoo. I got it.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Congrats, it was a little tough for me too but finally after enough subtle hits to the head I was finally able to get that one too.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Well, with 6 of the 10 numbers that can be converted to letters, and 3 possible letters for each of those numbers, that's about 972 possibilities.... and that's just one of the two possible phone numbers lol. Then, of course, it comes down to do I use the hyphen and/or parenthesis . Oh boy, this'll take a while unless I'm overlooking something deviously simple here.

Edit: And, I was. Once I stopped thinking about the letters/numbers and actually looked at the phone, I figured it out lol
Last edited 01-09-2022 at 04:51 AM by YodinAlFadr.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account