Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
My bad, I thought they were only for premium.
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
To clarify it's for both as the description reads:

Unlock this badge when you donate to Gamertag Nation

or

subscribe to Gamertag Nation Premium.
Speedrunner - Complete a Game the same day you started it.
Speedrunner - Complete a Game the same day you started it.
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
That's funny, but with so many games that can be completed in less than an hour (I mean Avatar: TLE: The Burning earth takes less than 10 minutes) this may as well be "play a game" Lol (Oh, crap, now I'm imagining a badge with Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons on it called "Easiest Badge Ever" that is awarded simply for having any game on your card, played or not Lol Lol)
That's funny, but with so many games that can be completed in less than an hour (I mean Avatar: TLE: The Burning earth takes less than 10 minutes) this may as well be "play a game" Lol (Oh, crap, now I'm imagining a badge with Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons on it called "Easiest Badge Ever" that is awarded simply for having any game on your card, played or not Lol Lol)
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Technically speaking i think the easiest badge is Jump In
Pointless - Request a profile sync not scanning in any new achievements
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
My life be like
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
That's true plus there are games you could put in console commands and cheese the badge.
Last edited 07-06-2023 at 01:54 AM by Maxemin222.
I liked this one, we could have more badges related to actions on the site itself, more badges to encourage some features that are not so used and/or even new features that come in new updates.
Mabey do a star trek badge!
Originally Posted by hello8964

Live Long and Prosper
Play any game in the Star Trek series.

Kobayashi Maru
Complete any game in the Star Trek series.
I know it’s not the most original idea but I just think this quote would be great for this type of badge.

That’s It, Man. Game Over, Man. Game Over! - Complete any game in the Aliens franchise
I know it’s not the most original idea but I just think this quote would be great for this type of badge.

That’s It, Man. Game Over, Man. Game Over! - Complete any game in the Aliens franchise
Originally Posted by Ahrimal
And for playing a game in the series: No one can hear you scream.
How do I control this thing? - Play a game that requires a controller but not a typical one... (uDraw tablet, Guitar Hero controller, Tony Hawk Ride skateboard, etc...)
Atypical Gamer - Complete a game that requires a controller but not a typical one... (uDraw tablet, Guitar Hero controller, Tony Hawk Ride skateboard, etc...)

Phone Fighter - Play a game that requires you use a browser or phone app to play (Jackbox games, What the Dub, It's Quiz Time!, etc...)
Cell Phone Champion - Complete a game that requires you use a browser or phone app to play (Jackbox games, What the Dub, It's Quiz Time!, etc...)
How do I control this thing? - Play a game that requires a controller but not a typical one... (uDraw tablet, Guitar Hero controller, Tony Hawk Ride skateboard, etc...)
Atypical Gamer - Complete a game that requires a controller but not a typical one... (uDraw tablet, Guitar Hero controller, Tony Hawk Ride skateboard, etc...)

Phone Fighter - Play a game that requires you use a browser or phone app to play (Jackbox games, What the Dub, It's Quiz Time!, etc...)
Cell Phone Champion - Complete a game that requires you use a browser or phone app to play (Jackbox games, What the Dub, It's Quiz Time!, etc...)
Originally Posted by PangoBara
I like the idea.
I'd like to suggest this ahead of the introduction of game pass core this September:

Core-porate gains - Complete a game that is currently on Game Pass Core.
I'd like to suggest this ahead of the introduction of game pass core this September:

Core-porate gains - Complete a game that is currently on Game Pass Core.
This is a good one
BATTLETOADS

Tonight I Dine on Turtle Soup - Play any game in the Battletoad series.

Dark Queen Champion - Complete any game in the Battletoad series.
Last edited 09-09-2023 at 05:54 AM by Arkkanthoz.
Multiverse - Use the exact same name for your Xbox Gamertag, PSN ID, and Steam Profile.
Good To Go CHIEF - 'Unlocking all of the achievements for any game in the Commandos series'.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account