Will you continue playing Xbox 360?

Xbox 360

Will you continue playing on the Xbox 360 when the Xbox 720 comes out? If so, why? When do you plan on jumping ship if at all?
I won't be if the rumor about used games turns out to be true. I've seen the Eidos story, but he did say "supposedly", and I'm waiting for something official.
I will most likely wait 3 to 6 months post launch before getting one for 2 reasons. Usually there are shortages at launch and I dislike paying over retail prices and to let the system be put through its paces by the early adopters to find any major bugs/issues.
Me too , going to wait maybe a year after launch.
In case of RROD or some hardware failure.
you never know.
I'll get one when it drops in price or my one now breaks. whichever comes first
I will most likely wait 3 to 6 months post launch before getting one for 2 reasons. Usually there are shortages at launch and I dislike paying over retail prices and to let the system be put through its paces by the early adopters to find any major bugs/issues.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
I'm thinking like you Big Grin
Same here. I plan on getting it, but it will be several months in. I learned my lesson when I purchased the Xbox 360 at launch. Definitely not doing that again.
Im getting one at launch but Ill still be playing my 360 for a long time...i own over 1000 retail games and have a long way to go even if I only play the ones I really want to play ill probably never get to all of them. But Im still very excited for the ONE and cant wait to check it out
Making the jump at christmas, but still got a lot of games to play on my 360 that I have yet to fully enjoy.
I'm gonna play the 360 for a while because I won't be getting the one for a little bit after launch.
I plan on playing both since both the 360 and XONE versions of games like BF4 and Call of duty will have separate achievement lists for both systems.
ill be getting both the xbox1 n ps4 but ill be on the 360 for many years to come as i still have a few hundred games to play
I've always sold my previous console after upgrading. However, I think this generation will be different. I won play it as much, but I will go back to all of the new free games on demand.
I'll be on my 360 for some time with the backlog of games I have (183/770 Completed). I will get an Xbox One once the price drops dramatically.
It will be interesting to see how these achievement things extend the life of this generation, I suppose the server shutdowns will start happening much more frequently though, stupid EA!
Of course I will, unless they ever make the Xbox One Backwards compatable. I still got lots to play on my 360. Smile
Im getting one at launch but Ill still be playing my 360 for a long time...i own over 1000 retail games and have a long way to go even if I only play the ones I really want to play ill probably never get to all of them. But Im still very excited for the ONE and cant wait to check it out
Originally Posted by Sith Rick

This exactly.... I'm assuming and I've herd that you will be able to switch between console, but you 'll have to re download your profile to which ever one.. I'm saying this because I'm sure I read somewhere, not sure where to be exact, but that if you have more than 100 friends on your new XBO profile when you switch back over to the 360, you'll only see the first 100 friends as is the limit now and that they will not be updating that.
Considering you can be signed into both consoles at the same time I don't see how you would need to download your profile each time you switch. It'd just be like it is now with multiple 360's, You download it once and leave it there on each console.
Or, you know, exactly how it is with Win8, WP and 360. Online simultaneously, and no profile download.

When MS moved profiles to cloud-sync last year, it eliminated the need to download all the time like you used to have to do.
Or, you know, exactly how it is with Win8, WP and 360. Online simultaneously, and no profile download.

When MS moved profiles to cloud-sync last year, it eliminated the need to download all the time like you used to have to do.
Originally Posted by futiles
That would be nice, but somehow I have feeling just by the way they were talking.. I don't think that's going to happen, but I really hope your right.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account