What new feature would be the best to work on....

Feature Requests

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Aside from fixes, what new features should should I think about next?

I'm thinking about enhancing the leaderboards/challenge functionality, but not sure what other features to think about.

One other might be adding a "not common" filter, such as what DLC/Games,etc has somebody completed than I haven't completed.
in the leaderboards, when creating a leaderboard in the range can we add weekly to this. id like to see who can be on top of the leaderboard every week instead of all time and monthly. thanks
The ability for a user to delete their account.
in the leaderboards, when creating a leaderboard in the range can we add weekly to this. id like to see who can be on top of the leaderboard every week instead of all time and monthly. thanks
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I'm in for this idea, I would also like to run another idea by you, actually I was wondering if we could build a specialized leader board..one that would automatically assign a particular badge to the winner? I'll pm you with details and see what you think or maybe able to work out.
Add user submitted video walkthroughs to game pages?
Add user submitted video walkthroughs to game pages?
Originally Posted by Damnlag
That already exists (e.g. Contrast). Walkthrough doesn't exist as a category, but you can just classify them as "user videos". I get your point though, walk throughs in general, regardless of video or text, should be better supported.
How about making new statistic options breaking down how much gamerscore has been achieved on the Xbox 360 compared to the Xbox One and other devices?
Also, how about taking the individual achievements unlocked for the same game within a period of time and combining them together in one status that shows that you've unlocked # of achievements on said game.

Right now its individual like this -

Game session feature and achievement guide.
Game session feature and achievement guide.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
We are currently looking in to the game session feature but you can actually start your own in the said game profile.. and the guides can be done the same way.. I think though if i good enough guide is posted I may Stickie it to the top of that games forums.. Maybe that could work?
We are currently looking in to the game session feature but you can actually start your own in the said game profile.. and the guides can be done the same way.. I think though if i good enough guide is posted I may Stickie it to the top of that games forums.. Maybe that could work?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The other thing is achievement advisor feature and to do list achievement.
The other thing is achievement advisor feature and to do list achievement.
So, turn this in to a TA that you are allowed to use?
So, turn this in to a TA that you are allowed to use?
Originally Posted by futiles
Make it look different then trueachievement.
Make it look different then trueachievement.
I think what Futiles is saying is that we don't want to just copy every feature from other sites. We're well aware of the features on other sites. If anything, I would like to take a feature and find a way to make it better, not just copy.
Keep me up to date.
Based on recent movement on some old issues, and since Eric & Fsh are both actively improving the site, I'm going to bump up some of my old requests that are no longer on the front page. A quick search shows I've made 40 threads in this forum and looks like about 10-15 of them were completed. Others were planned but fell through the cracks so /bump
Based on recent movement on some old issues, and since Eric & Fsh are both actively improving the site, I'm going to bump up some of my old requests that are no longer on the front page. A quick search shows I've made 40 threads in this forum and looks like about 10-15 of them were completed. Others were planned but fell through the cracks so /bump
Originally Posted by Kaens
Understood, If we don't comment on something, we are still reading them, but just means we're looking at other stuff.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account