Favorite iPhone/iPod Touch Apps!

Tech & Electronics

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Since a few of us have an iPhone or iPod Touch, I thought I'd ask the question begging to be asked: What are you favorite apps in the app store? Free or paid, games or apps, share your favorites here.

I'll give my list of favorites in a little bit.
Try the drum kit. It's free. I found it on the top list of downloads.
SIRI is my favorite... She is better than my girl replay quickly if I ask anything Stick Out Tongue
No no no. This should be a thread about WP not iphones. Smile
I personally use iOS and currently running IOS7 BETA6.. I love the "Game Center" integration and the quality of games. The achievements and gamer score is very similar to XBOX. Here is my list of apps i use regularly.

Anyone that would like to add me in "Game Center" my id is "FallenSaint84".

GAMES
Asphalt 8
Plants Vs Zombies 2
Call Of Duty:Elite, Also Xbox Smart Glass - Not Really A Games But Connects To My Stats
Beach Buggy
Can Knockdown 3
BananaKong
Subway Surfer
(I play a lot but those are ones i'm playing currently)

Daily Usage Apps
RunKeeper
appadvice
Dropbox
Rhapsody
Craigslist+
(Couple more but won't bore you guys with giant list... lol)
No no no. This should be a thread about WP not iphones. Smile
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I second this!
It's funny. Since I made this thread (5 years ago), I've since switched to Android. It would take a lot for me to switch to WP. I've been with Android for the last 3 years, and absolutely love everything about it.
I just cant believe how much ive enjoyed the games on wp, and getting more achievements for it, sure there are some real stinkers on there but ive enjoyed way more than I first thought i would. I really like thre ease of use of the OS as well
Wow.. I didn't even notice when the thread was made, Looking back i see DARK LORD WHITE brought it back to life and i replied..LOL. I will pay more attention when thread were created.
See what a quick response can do?

I need to upgrade my WP. Ole Nokia Lumia has seen its days but I am ready to play some WP8 games...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account