LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Releasing in November

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the exciting new key art for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, which will be available in all major retail stores in North America on November 11, in Europe on November 12 and in the UK on the 14th of November.

I preordered this. I love batman and lego games are easy.
Make. It. Stop.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You can never stop LEGO!
Nice, going to preorder both versions tomorrow,

Need to get part 2 and the Japanese version of part 1 done soon.
Make. It. Stop.
Never! Embrace the LEGO SAGA! EMBRACE IT!
I think these lego games are starting to become a bore to be honest, same thing all the time.
I think these lego games are starting to become a bore to be honest, same thing all the time.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Just the nature of the industry, COD, Dynasty Warriors, Madden... Many more series that are released every year with effectively the same gameplay. I think a lot of us suffer from playing too many games and really it's us, not the game.
Just the nature of the industry, COD, Dynasty Warriors, Madden... Many more series that are released every year with effectively the same gameplay. I think a lot of us suffer from playing too many games and really it's us, not the game.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The problem is, it's not even annual. Sure, LEGO games are like a genre of their own and have little to no difference between them. The Xbox One isn't even a year old yet and we have..
  • Lego Marvel
  • Lego Hobbit
  • Lego Movie
  • and soon Lego Batman 3

This is QUARTERLY, they release one every 3 f'n months! It's insane. That said, I'll probably play some Lego The Movie tonight. /sigh shoot me now
26 lego games out now easy points if u got kids play local co op
26 lego games out now easy points if u got kids play local co op
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I don't even like to play co-op with my daughter, and she loves these games, because either we play it twice or one of us doesn't get achievements.
Lego COD? why not ?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Awesome :-)
I don't even like to play co-op with my daughter, and she loves these games, because either we play it twice or one of us doesn't get achievements.
You have to play them twice in any case. Play with kid first run through, 2nd run is all about daddy and achievements...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account