What completion are you most proud of

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

Fully agree PGR 3 was the more difficult one of the 2. Reading this makes me want to go back to these two games and try to finish them. But if I recall the skills people online had, I fear I'll never complete them :-(
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
And also the PGR 3 servers have been shut down, so if you haven't got all online achievements by now, you're out of luck.
And also the PGR 3 servers have been shut down, so if you haven't got all online achievements by now, you're out of luck.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Last thing I heard was that the tournament option and Gotham TV were down, but online play was still possible?
Gonna have to go with COD 4 due to Mile High Club
Last thing I heard was that the tournament option and Gotham TV were down, but online play was still possible?
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
After checking around, it seems that the online play is still possible.
After checking around, it seems that the online play is still possible.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I'll still never complete PG3. Just noticed I missed out on the Tournament achievement. I thought I actually had that one.
Titanfall is mine, just because it was the first multiplayer game I fully went the distance on and enjoyed every second of it. Its one of only two games I keep playing after getting all the achievements in (Rocket League is the other).

My wife also plays using my account, so for her it might be Project Spark, she worked really hard to complete that, and with that, probably Lost Odyssey.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account