Which Game Pass Core Game is the easiest to complete?

Gaming Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Out of the current crop of Game Pass Core games which is the easiest to complete? Going to work on the "Game Pass Completionist" Badge. Here is the list:

Among Us
Astroneer
Celeste
Dead Cells
Descenders
Dishonored 2
Doom Eternal Standard Edition
Fable Anniversary
Fallout 4
Fallout 76
Firewatch
Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition
Gang Beasts
Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition
Golf with your Friends
Grounded
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
Human Fall Flat
Inside
Limbo
Ori & the Will of the Wisps
Overcooked! 2
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
Powerwash Simulator
Psychonauts 2
Slay the Spire
Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition
Stardew Valley
State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition
Superliminal
The Elder Scrolls Online
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge
Unpacking
Vampire Survivors
Grounded is the "easiest" to complete if you're okay with acquiring an up-to-date save from another player who has already completed the game, including the most recent title updates. However, if any future title updates are added, they would require you to complete them on your own or wait until all title updates have been released and acquire a saved game from another player.

Otherwise, Unpacking is the easiest to complete, and it's a laid-back game, so it can potentially help to reduce mental stress.
Good list from Marzmitts. Also I recommend going on trueachivments. Then using there seach fucition to find the shortest time to beat game and games with most completion percentage.
Gang Beasts is pretty short, but you may need a second controller or boosting partner.
Easiest or "Fastest?"

Fallout 4 is easy to complete. Just play the game and explore everything...
Thanks for the suggestions. I went with Unpacking since it was short time wise and it had no DLCs
Inside was fun and easy
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
And just the right amount of creepy. I love this game and Limbo (even if I've never been able to get that last achievement in Limbo Lol)
Firewatch is also an extremely easy and fast completion.
I haven't played Unpacking, I think from what I remember seeing is that it's an easy and quick completion.
Gang Beasts, Hellblade, Inside
All 3 are easy and not that long to complete. Inside maybe 2-3 hours, Gang Beasts 3-4, Hellblade 4-5
Firewatch is also an extremely easy and fast completion.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
That was going to be my second choice, I might try it out for the hell of it after I get done unpacking.
Playing through Firewatch was a unique experience.
Vampire Survivor is not that hard but it requires quite a bit of grind... so I would not recommend that for a quick completion.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account