Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I feel like there should be a local label for achievements that require you to plug in extra controllers.
Last edited 08-20-2023 at 09:12 PM by Maxemin222.
I can't believe it's not there already - I had to go and check! Sure enough, there's an "online" label but not a "local multiplayer" one. So it's a +1 from me!
For sure there are games that could use this label like Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris's Couch Party Achievement off the top of my head.
For sure there are games that could use this label like Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris's Couch Party Achievement off the top of my head.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Some other achievements are: Tell Friends About This Game from Raskulls and Sidekick from Lego Batman.
I really want this label to be added so I added some more achievements to the list:

Frenzyfest Master in Feeding Frenzy 2,

Joint Command in Heavy Weapon,

Teamwork in Space Jam: A New Legacy,

"Hey, roomies!" in Out of Space,

Best Friends in Geometry Wars 3 and it's stack, and the list goes on!
Yes this is a good idea. It’s nice to know when an achievement can be done locally w/ two controllers instead of needing an online boosting partner.
+1 Very good idea, that you can send information or create a guide but something like this would help much more. I have like 10 xbox 360 controllers xD!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account