Gaming Confessions

Gaming Chat

I used to be afraid of online gaming as i was really bad at MP with just me and a group of friends. i thought that everyone would be better than me and that some people would be impossible to beat. needless to say that fear has long gone as most of the time i spend on games is now online.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Same here, Billy. Despite my horrible skill in Call of Duty 4 (among all shooters), I could still find a good, honest and competitive match online. Grand Theft Auto IV is the same way too. I'd say I'm typically in the median in terms of skill for each game and that's a great place to be when competing online.
COD4 was quite easy to get into, you start bad but by the end of the day youre just as good as most people. GTA4 had a too much lag on a few occasions so i dont play it anymore and hosts kept on disconnecting. just became a chore to play.
How the hell, Billy? You were a damn good gamer with us! You had HECTICALLY accurate grenade throws!
only recently though. whenever you,me and chris used to play ages ago i never got a high score. only since getting a 360 have i improved...and through Live.
Fair enough. I'm glad you feel better, anyway man! We have to get back together soon and kill stuff. A pity I'm working this weekend... (On my f*cking birthday as well!)

Or I'd have been able to finally blow shit up with you guys again!
yeah... It's a shame.

A confession now. I just got DMC4.

and I LOVE it. Am I going to hell?
yeah... It's a shame.

A confession now. I just got DMC4.

and I LOVE it. Am I going to hell?
Originally Posted by Killak
Yes, yes you are.

Well I didn't really hate DMC4 the first time I got it, but after a while it gets REAAALLLYYY repetitive and boring.
I guess so. And Nero and Dante are BOTH smug bastards. Yahtzee got that bit right.
Yes, yes you are.

Well I didn't really hate DMC4 the first time I got it, but after a while it gets REAAALLLYYY repetitive and boring.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
I loved DMC4 but that was mostly because it had been years since my last DMC fix. But you're right, it did get repetitive and boring. I had it through GameFly so I was able to hold onto and play it for awhile. I just haven't been interested in renting it again since I felt there wasn't much else I haven't already done in the game.
DMC got boring after 2. and 4 was just a retread of spawning enemies and bad camera angles. and that was the demo. it would only be good if you hadnt played the others.
Well, I probably WILL get bored of it, but probably play it a few times before then. Just got my paycheck...

916 quid. after tax. Nice. A pity I owe it all to my parents... Next month is HD time!
916 quid. after tax. Nice.
Originally Posted by Killak
Amagawd!

that's a big number Tariq...
On a more "gaming confession" related point.

I really, really enjoy playing Harvest Moons games. I have no idea why, they just appeal to me more than anything that has been released on Nintendo's consoles. I can't wait 'till Harvest Moon Wii.
how can you owe it all to parents?
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
My glasses broke. Again.

I bought two top quality pairs of Oakleys (spectacles). Titanium Carbon and all that jazz. I'm VERY cautious about my glasses... The doctor in Switzerland said after the car crash the only reason I'm not blind was because I was wearing my titanium DEISEL spectacles. So I tend to buy the highest quality glasses and lenses

A pity they cost 300 quid a piece. But in the end, my eyes are safe. My parents paid for em. So I have to pay em 600 quid. Also, I owe them for a few expenses. Mental.

And On top of that, I spend 130 quid for a month travel card. And some cash for my phone contract. But next month.... HD.... (drools)

And I still love DMC4. Dante is badass. Nero's a dumbass.
I believe I've hit a new low.

Well it all started when in halo 2 last week while playing on my modded xbox A kid asked me "Hey Auto how do you mod" I replied with "Great noobishness the IQ of 10 and a computer" He replied asking me if i could tell him. i was like what the hell lets fuck with this kid. So i start out by asking him what xbox does he have. Xbox or Xbox 360. H replies I have both but id like to mod my 360 if thats OK. I was like score this is gold dust (I said that in my head) So we start out by opening the 360. I tell the kid to just rip the faceplate of as he wont need it. 10 - 20 Seconds later I hear "Shit DUDE It fucking snapped" I simply replied with "Its OK you don't need that" so he asked what next.
To cut this down a bit i will skip the rest of the opening as i do nothing mean.

OK so we have the case off now and he can see the insides to the xbox. I told him to RIP all the wires out every single one as we will replace them.
(Remember this Where is he getting the replacement wires from?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

So he says done that all the wires out out and some snapped.

I quickly replied with. "OK Howe stupid are you? Did you really think bits snapping and breaking was the way to MOD your xbox?" He didn't say a word for about 1 - 2 Minutes then he screamed I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH"
And my fried who had been LHFAO the whole time booted him.

Yeah I'm not happy with the things i do but at 4am Someone has to do it.
he mustve really wanted to mod his xbox...i mean to just blindly tear it apart?
I believe I've hit a new low.

Well it all started when in halo 2 last week while playing on my modded xbox A kid asked me "Hey Auto how do you mod" I replied with "Great noobishness the IQ of 10 and a computer" He replied asking me if i could tell him. i was like what the hell lets fuck with this kid. So i start out by asking him what xbox does he have. Xbox or Xbox 360. H replies I have both but id like to mod my 360 if thats OK. I was like score this is gold dust (I said that in my head) So we start out by opening the 360. I tell the kid to just rip the faceplate of as he wont need it. 10 - 20 Seconds later I hear "Shit DUDE It fucking snapped" I simply replied with "Its OK you don't need that" so he asked what next.
To cut this down a bit i will skip the rest of the opening as i do nothing mean.

OK so we have the case off now and he can see the insides to the xbox. I told him to RIP all the wires out every single one as we will replace them.
(Remember this Where is he getting the replacement wires from?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

So he says done that all the wires out out and some snapped.

I quickly replied with. "OK Howe stupid are you? Did you really think bits snapping and breaking was the way to MOD your xbox?" He didn't say a word for about 1 - 2 Minutes then he screamed I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH"
And my fried who had been LHFAO the whole time booted him.

Yeah I'm not happy with the things i do but at 4am Someone has to do it.
Originally Posted by Autonamus
I know this is really cruel and mean, but I somehow love it.
Where both sick and like the fact that people are stupid? I talk to numerous stupid people everyday while working for gamebattles.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account