COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
10K retro active? What if you did 10K, but did it before you joined this site?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The 10k square is not retroactive as it is a long grind square over the course of the comp. The get x number in a week is retro if you have the badge on the site, so I can verify.
Reminder, this does not kickoff until the new week starts on GTN.
some have said that about racing games too Smile gamers are going to have to diversify during this competition.

Remember to play smart. There are several arcade RPGs, double tap squares! Think about the possibilities.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Wait you have to earn squares again?
so...10 minutes into the new week seems legit..VINGO...
Wait you have to earn squares again?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
No, you don't have to earn squares twice. I was simply saying if you have an arcade RPG then it could count for two squares, the RPG 80% and the arcade games square. Just smart planning.
so...10 minutes into the new week seems legit..VINGO...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
If this is true send me the squares and direction so I can confirm it as a valid VINGO Smile
If this is true send me the squares and direction so I can confirm it as a valid VINGO Smile
done, and it should be covered for the next [number redacted] rounds too.
Okay, I am going to clear a few things up I thought would be clear, yet I managed to make it unclear. For that, I apologize. Below is a list of the squares that are retroactive. ALL other squares must be done during the competition.

Complete 5 Arcade Games In A Week (not retroactive)
Finished a Game You've Had For Over Two Years (Not retroactive, look at your gamer card and find one you have lingering)
Raise Your Gamerscore by 3000 points In a Week (Retroactive and can be verified by GTN badge Best Week Ever II)
You Have 80% Completion On At Least 3 RPGs (Retroactive)
Played/Play Any Lego Game And 1K Them (Retro Active, see starting rules for details on square)

Play a Game With Another Member from GTN (Not retroactive, you must play with members during competition and all members verify through a thread on GTN)
You Have All Three Secret Badges On GTN (Retroactive and can be verified via badges)
Complete a Super Hero Game (Retroactive)
Played a Game With Zombie In PJs (Not Retroactive)
Friend Or Be Friended By Zombie In PJs (Retroactive and easily verified)

You Didn't Score Any Points During a Single Day (Not retro)
Raise Your Gamerscore by 10000 over the Month (Aug) (Not Retro)
Play a Game Where You Can Dress Like A Chicken (Not retro and you must post a photo during competition, make a thread and we will post all chicken photos in it, must be able to verify it is your Gamertag)
Raise Your Gamerscore By 1000 In 1 Day (Not retroactive)
Posted a Video On GTN Of You Playing Xbox Fitness (Not Retroactive)

Complete 10 Arcade Games Over a Month (Not Retroactive, long grind square over course of competition, plan accordingly)
Raise Your Gamerscore by 5000 Points In a Week (Retroactive and can be verified by GTN Badge Best Week Ever II)
You Follow Zombie In PJs on Twitter (Retroactive)
Earned a Minimum 1 Achievement a Day For 7 Days (Not retroactive)
Started/Commented In A Thread Discussing Brad Pitt (Not retroactive)

Complete 3 Games In a Week (not 1k, finish them up, Not retroactive)
Complete 3 Retail Games In A Week (Not retroactive and goes hand in hand with 3k in a week)
You Have 80% Completion On All Forza Games (Retroactive and is for all titles for the base 1k)
Earned a minimum 1 Achievement a Day For 14 Days (Not retroactive)
Played Co Op With a Minimum 4 Members From GTN (Not retroactive)

I hope this helps clear some stuff up. Follow the previously mentioned rules and this list of what is/isn't retroactive and you will be good to go. Once you have a VINGO, email me what row you are using, starting and ending row, I will verify it and put you on to the next round. Good luck. It is suppose to take a bit of time. If you don't do a certain game/item...this is suppose to try and break you of your gaming habits lol
Count me in
Originally Posted by ChickenBoyBryan
Sign Ups for this event ended. However, if the rest of the participants don't mind, I will "count you in."

So, participants, do you mind?
I don't mind.

Question regarding completing games. Do we have to buy and complete the DLC, or can we just finish the base games and achievements?
I don't mind.

Question regarding completing games. Do we have to buy and complete the DLC, or can we just finish the base games and achievements?
Originally Posted by Canadian8tor
Base game achievements only.
I am about to be online for 30 minutes or so...then I will return around 10pm (germany time) hint hint
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Pretty sure that was what you meant, but always good to make sure everyone's on the same page. Only one small thing; there is no badge for 3k in a week, so not sure how you can check that one retroactively. The Best Week badges are only for 1k, 5k, 10k in a week (that I see anyway).
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Pretty sure that was what you meant, but always good to make sure everyone's on the same page. Only one small thing; there is no badge for 3k in a week, so not sure how you can check that one retroactively. The Best Week badges are only for 1k, 5k, 10k in a week (that I see anyway).
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Buck,

True that there isn't a 3k week badge, but if you have Best Week ever II...you scored 3k in a week so check that box =)

I will check back on weekly stats if need be though if someone got 3100 and didn't earn Best Week Ever II.

I agree that having everyone on the same page is most definitely the right way to be. Since this is a trial run there are going to be bumps in the road. However, I have received emails that people like the idea and plan to have fun with it and that's what counts. Have fun!
Ahhh now I get what you were talking about. My bad, thought you were imagining badges. Wink
However, I have received emails that people like the idea and plan to have fun with it and that's what counts. Have fun!
In my experience there is nothing more fun than winning! :hugegrin: Seriously though, I am loving the new competition. I feel like I was given a bullshit card intentionally, but I imagine everyone feels that way, which is how it should be.
Buckswana played Forza 5 with Zombie In PJs Sunday, Aug. 10 @ 12:40pm my time.
Buckswana played Forza 5 with Zombie In PJs Sunday, Aug. 10 @ 12:40pm my time.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
This is a true statement.
In my experience there is nothing more fun than winning! :hugegrin: Seriously though, I am loving the new competition. I feel like I was given a bullshit card intentionally, but I imagine everyone feels that way, which is how it should be.
Originally Posted by Kaens
This is true. However, everyone has the same card....just in different orders. Everyone is on the same playing field just like "BINGO" it is all about how you plan out each round.

Good luck gamers! Have fun!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account