another site joned

Introductions

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

another site joined another site to start earning badges on! For those of you not from 360v or TA Im Sith Rick and have been playing games since the Atari 2600, yes im old! Ive owned every major console ever released except Nintendo handhelds and Wii U. I buy way too many games and will never have time to play them all but I enjoy collecting them so I keep doing it. I enjoy playing all kinds of games, but RPGs, Racing Shooters are my favorite genres. I dont like COD games and wont play Mp in those games, cant stand listening to little kids make noise during the whole match.
Hey guy arent we supposed to finish those straggling The Club achievements?
sure but I dont remember whats left, but hit me up this weekend or something
Welcome to GTN, we're glad to have you. Let me know if you need anything. Also, not to make you feel any older, but I wasn't even born when the Atari 2600 came out.
i got the atari as a birthday gift in 79 or 80 i think
What's an Atari? My first gaming system was the old Sega Master System and NES back when they first came out.
old ppl still enjoy video games they keep us young lol
Welcome to GTN, we're glad to have you. Let me know if you need anything. Also, not to make you feel any older, but I wasn't even born when the Atari 2600 came out.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Its ok, I know older people on this site, I wont mention any names though.....*cough*N1b4
As long as you have a console you will never grow up in my book. That's where Peter Pan went wrong.
im nearing 40 n yes i do like that there r more mature ppl on here than any other site ive been on
Well do to recent life events Ive found out with or without gaming Ill never grow up, being single and doing all that dumb shit I did in my 20's again is way too fun!
like doing burnouts at a stop light to impress a lady? or having the loudest stereo on the block? this guy did lol n i always seem to get noise pollution citations every weekend after school boy did my parents have there hands full
We would cruise around the common area in town all night every night until the police would show up and everyone would leave. Then when they left we returned.

I occasionally drive through that town and the kids do not do that anymore. No idea what they are doing now...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account