Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I've recently updating my Windows Phone to WP 10. Because of this, I'm now, apparently, able/forced to play the Windows 10 versions of games on my phone. Some have had a few achievements automatically pop, but most don't seem to cooperate. In the case of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, two achievements apparently popped automatically upon starting it up (I never saw them pop, but they show as unlocked and appear under my achievements). I've played this a bit, but I didn't get either the achievement for playing or the one for winning a challenge (or even the one for winning a regular game)... Tried uninstalling and reinstalling; twice. I've chosen both options regarding syncing/having played before. Didn't help... Is this because I'm playing on the WP 10 version and not the Win 10 PC version? It automatically gave me two achievements but I can't seem to get any more...
I've recently updating my Windows Phone to WP 10. Because of this, I'm now, apparently, able/forced to play the Windows 10 versions of games on my phone. Some have had a few achievements automatically pop, but most don't seem to cooperate. In the case of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, two achievements apparently popped automatically upon starting it up (I never saw them pop, but they show as unlocked and appear under my achievements). I've played this a bit, but I didn't get either the achievement for playing or the one for winning a challenge (or even the one for winning a regular game)... Tried uninstalling and reinstalling; twice. I've chosen both options regarding syncing/having played before. Didn't help... Is this because I'm playing on the WP 10 version and not the Win 10 PC version? It automatically gave me two achievements but I can't seem to get any more...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine

Are you sure you are signed in? I know it sounds simple enough, but, I have had the new Universal Windows Apps sign in, then silently sign out on me.
Actually, looks like it might not be tracking in the game. I opened it on my Lumia 950, and I checked the achievement winning 100 games. I am at 96/100.

Won a game of Klondike and a game of Free Cell.

Checked again. 96/100...
Actually, looks like it might not be tracking in the game. I opened it on my Lumia 950, and I checked the achievement winning 100 games. I am at 96/100.

Won a game of Klondike and a game of Free Cell.

Checked again. 96/100...
Originally Posted by futiles
Solitaire on win10 has been having this issue on and off for quite some time now. For weeks on end it won't track any progress and all of a sudden it starts tracking again. If wp10 does the same I'm afraid it's a matter of waiting till you see progress again.
Solitaire on win10 has been having this issue on and off for quite some time now. For weeks on end it won't track any progress and all of a sudden it starts tracking again. If wp10 does the same I'm afraid it's a matter of waiting till you see progress again.
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
Does it backdate anything?
Does it backdate anything?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Nope, no backdating. Only the plays from the moment the tracking is functioning again.

Or if you mean by backdating: Playing the daily challenges from months ago. --> Yes, that's possible Smile
Nope, no backdating. Only the plays from the moment the tracking is functioning again.

Or if you mean by backdating: Playing the daily challenges from months ago. --> Yes, that's possible Smile
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
Actually, it DOES still track. Logged in last night, 99/100 games won! Oh? So, it counted three wins earlier. Win one more Free Cell, ACHIEVEMENT.

So, I guess it does look like a none issue, but at least with some issues, it does track some things.
About half an hour after posting this, as I was getting in my car to go to work, I had several achievements pop randomly for this and for Microsoft Bingo (Win10).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account