Show Which Friends Have Unlocked Achievement

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Started
When viewing an achievement, on the right hand side, it shows recently unlocked and first unlocked by players. It would be nice if we could see a 3rd list showing "Friends Who Have Unlocked"

I was surprised this wasn't a thing when trying to view if a friend had an achievement or not.
Status changed to 'Planned'
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Eric is the man!
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - This is now live on the GTN 7.0 site! You can now see which friends have unlocked the achievement you're viewing -moved to the top of the sidebar on achievement profiles.

I plan on expanding this a bit more to include percentages and quick stats and a "friend rarity score" of sorts.

What do you guys think? Is there anything else you would like to see on achievement profiles?
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - This is now live on the GTN 7.0 site! You can now see which friends have unlocked the achievement you're viewing -moved to the top of the sidebar on achievement profiles.

I plan on expanding this a bit more to include percentages and quick stats and a "friend rarity score" of sorts.

What do you guys think? Is there anything else you would like to see on achievement profiles?
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I like the idea of a friend rarity score on achievements! If this gets added perhaps it would also be cool to show % of friends who earned on GTN Badges?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account