Game Info Updates for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition

Game Info Submissions

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Adeptus Stratego has submitted 4 update(s) for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition.

Proposed Updates:

USA Release Date = 03-11-2016
EU Release Date = 03-11-2016
AU Release Date = 03-11-2016
JPN Release Date = 03-11-2016

Sources/Context:
The game's page doesn't specify the availability for Windows 10.

Windows 10 Version: xbox.com/en-us/games/store/ori-and-the-blind-forest-definitive-edition/9nblggh1z6fb?rtc=1
Game Profile:
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
Adeptus Stratego

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - The release date is pulled directly from the MS store, so I won't update those (they match what the store shows). I've added the Win 10 flag but don't know how to get both the console and windows links to show. This might be something that Eric will need to look into when he has the chance for games like this.
Status changed from 'Completed' to 'Under Review' - If Eric need to look at this one, then maybe an Under Review status would be more appropriate so that it doesn't fall thru the cracks.
Status changed to 'Completed' - The release date is pulled directly from the MS store, so I won't update those (they match what the store shows).
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I apologize, It wasn't my intention to suggest corrections to the release dates. In the future I'll try to make sure unrelated marks like these don't get added to my reports. But now that you mention it; Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition expansion was released on March 11, 2016 for Xbox One and Windows version on April 27, 2016. I post this in case you might need them; I'm sure you guys have your system and you are the experts not me.

Good day.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account