Found 36 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Hello everyone. I dont really talk here much but i wanted to go on about this. If there is already a thread, i am sorry i couldnt find it. Has there ever been any talk about adding a boosting sessions feature to this site? kinda like https://psnprofiles.com/sessions
I'd love to be able to schedule boosting / gaming sessions here, too, if Eric is able to set up something.
That would honestly make this the best site to use in my opinion, as i prefer everything about this site and its staff compared to other sites.
It would be incredible, since they removed me from the famous place without any sense... I always have to buy several copies to boost... Yesterday I bought another copy for f1 10 and top spin 2
It would be incredible, since they removed me from the famous place without any sense...
Originally Posted by xNotStopEvil
You know what you did please don't pretend.

Besides there is something called having a dummy right you can use for sessions

Atleast Top Spin 2 and F1 10 are cheap games.

Imagine double or triple boxing games like Soldier of Fortune AU or Dead Island JP because nobody has these games
I vote yes to this. Boosting page for each game that does scheduling like TA does. I hate having to rely on DMs for this.
I vote yes to this. Boosting page for each game that does scheduling like TA does. I hate having to rely on DMs for this.
Originally Posted by Snappleback
IMO the way PSNprolfies does theres seems like a better fit
IMO the way PSNprolfies does theres seems like a better fit
Originally Posted by Kobalt
While I don't have any experience with PSNprofiles beyond checking the link, I like the idea of a singular session area rather than one for each game. Having the ability to create a session from a game's profile is fine (and I assume that's what Snappleback is referring to) is great, as long as I can go to one singular calendar to check what sessions are available and which I've signed up for.
But, that's my opinion.
You know what you did please don't pretend.

Besides there is something called having a dummy right you can use for sessions

Atleast Top Spin 2 and F1 10 are cheap games.

Imagine double or triple boxing games like Soldier of Fortune AU or Dead Island JP because nobody has these games
Originally Posted by Dutch x Monster
I never made sessions for this account using others.
I created two new accounts and I got bored hahaha, you are the one who has an account in that place and they kicked me out because I reported people in my feedback and I got tired of having my permissions taken away. You are one cheater. I Never used any for get pop achievements...
I never made sessions for this account using others.
I created two new accounts and I got bored hahaha, you are the one who has an account in that place and they kicked me out because I reported people in my feedback and I got tired of having my permissions taken away. You are one cheater. I Never used any for get pop achievements...
Originally Posted by xNotStopEvil
I believe they were suggesting using a separate account over there specifically to arrange sessions and then play with your normal gamertag/account.
As far as what may or may not have happened over there, you've both said your piece, so let's leave it at that and keep this discussion focused on the topic at hand: adding the capability to schedule and manage sessions here.
I believe they were suggesting using a separate account over there specifically to arrange sessions and then play with your normal gamertag/account.
As far as what may or may not have happened over there, you've both said your piece, so let's leave it at that and keep this discussion focused on the topic at hand: adding the capability to schedule and manage sessions here.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Spot on, but good 'ol Rallyfan never changes.
While I don't have any experience with PSNprofiles beyond checking the link, I like the idea of a singular session area rather than one for each game. Having the ability to create a session from a game's profile is fine (and I assume that's what Snappleback is referring to) is great, as long as I can go to one singular calendar to check what sessions are available and which I've signed up for.
But, that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
What needs to happen to get this working on the site? Just more people expressing interest?
What needs to happen to get this working on the site? Just more people expressing interest?
Thats what i would think
To add my name in the hat as well. I would love a LF/Session Finder.

Maybe you could add a reputation thing as well. People could give you positive feedback or whatever and it could reflect on your account. You could earn the reputation from people leaving positive/negative feedback from the boosting/play session.
While I'm sure that's part, it would also require Eric to be able to code in the stuff necessary to have the feature, assuming he has the time for it Lol
I would love it to do it for some of the older games or maybe a ability to click on a game and set it up that you're willing to boost it.
To add my name in the hat as well. I would love a LF/Session Finder.

Maybe you could add a reputation thing as well. People could give you positive feedback or whatever and it could reflect on your account. You could earn the reputation from people leaving positive/negative feedback from the boosting/play session.
Originally Posted by Read
Yeah i agree with adding rep, but only if it can be monitored as alot of people abuse that kinda system because they dont like being called out.
Just in general I do love the overall flow, and structure of this site and its operations. But not having some kind of session function is the only reason it is not my go to site 100% of the time. Just add sessions and the Staff continue to be awesome and keep this drama free and its gold.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account