Achievement Updates for DEATHLOOP

Achievement Info Submissions

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
thanatos8285 has submitted 5 achievement update(s) for DEATHLOOP.

Proposed Updates:

Title: Pieces Of Eight
[ID: 265313]
- Main Storyline: Yes

Gotta kill visionaries for the story

Title: Rip And Tear
[ID: 265326]
- Time-Limited: Yes

Have to complete within the duration of a single Havoc usage.

Title: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: PAIN
[ID: 265328]
- Time-Limited: Yes

Have to complete within the duration of a single Nexus usage

Title: Death Is In The Air
[ID: 265329]
- Cumulative: Yes

Cumulative over time, doesn’t require all headshots to occur within one Karnesis usage.

Title: Don't Mind Me
[ID: 265330]
- Cumulative: Yes

Same as “Death Is In The Air”

Sources/Context:
Took another pass and offered some experience-based input on some flags
Game Profile:
DEATHLOOP

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage Achievements

Submitted by:
thanatos8285

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Under Review' - So, I've done all but "Pieces of Eight" for now because the visionaries can be killed by Julianna, which will prevent Colt from killing them. I know that "Ensemble Tragedy" will unlock regardless at the end of the game, but I don't know if this is also true with "Pieces of Eight" or if there is no way to miss killing one of the visionaries as Colt.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - So, I've done all but "Pieces of Eight" for now because the visionaries can be killed by Julianna, which will prevent Colt from killing them. I know that "Ensemble Tragedy" will unlock regardless at the end of the game, but I don't know if this is also true with "Pieces of Eight" or if there is no way to miss killing one of the visionaries as Colt.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I think because of how Frank is killed in the for the final mission, it wouldn't be missable, since there's no way for Julianna to kill Frank instead of Colt doing it. Plus, even if it doesn't, that would require a LOT of collaboration to get Colt all the way to the final mission without ever killing a single visionary because of Julianna killing all of them. You'd have to have a partner or 2nd profile hopping in on every single story point where killing a visionary is necessary all the way through to the end. There's no way that could ever happen coincidentally, wouldn't you say? I guess in the event the final Frank kill doesn't count toward this (though I don't see why it wouldn't, the in-game popup saying Frank is eliminated appears), it's very technically missable, but when you'd have to make that dedicated of an effort to miss it, that doesn't really feel like it fits with the spirit of the flag's criteria. Just my 2 cents.
Status changed from 'Under Review' to 'Completed' - Makes sense to me. I've made the change.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account