Achievement Updates for Asphalt 8: Airborne (Win 8)

Achievement Info Submissions

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
General Tynstar has submitted 20 achievement update(s) for Asphalt 8: Airborne (Win 8).

Proposed Updates:

Title: HIGH FLIER
[ID: 95981]
- Discontinued: Yes

This title and many others from developer Gameloft lost Xbox Live connectivity. You can no longer unlock achievements in this game. I installed it and there is nowhere to sign into XBL.

Title: NEW-CAR SMELL
[ID: 95982]

This title and many others from developer Gameloft lost Xbox Live connectivity. You can no longer unlock achievements in this game. I installed it and there is nowhere to sign into XBL.

Title: CAR BUFF
[ID: 95983]

Title: WHO'S NEXT?
[ID: 95984]

Title: BABY STEPS
[ID: 95985]

Title: BURNING RUBBER
[ID: 95986]

Title: TARGET ACQUIRED
[ID: 95987]

Title: THE WINNER
[ID: 95988]

Title: NICE GUY
[ID: 95989]

Title: ASPHALT NEWCOMER
[ID: 95990]

Title: FIRST ONE IN THE BAG
[ID: 95991]

Title: THE FINISH LINE
[ID: 95992]

Title: SHOW ME THE MONEY
[ID: 95993]

Title: CHEST OF MEDALS
[ID: 95994]

Title: HANDYMAN
[ID: 95995]

Title: A FINE RACING MACHINE
[ID: 95996]

Title: MAX POWER
[ID: 95997]

Title: TO THE MAX
[ID: 95998]

Title: PERFECT NITRO!
[ID: 95999]

Title: CLEAN WIN
[ID: 96000]

Sources/Context:
Game Profile:
Asphalt 8: Airborne (Win 8)

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage Achievements

Submitted by:
General Tynstar

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - All achievements have been marked as discontinued. I've also increased your submission total.
I don't know if it still is, but a few months ago it was still possible to get the achievements by using an older version.
I don't know if it still is, but a few months ago it was still possible to get the achievements by using an older version.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
I've added this note based on some posts I've found online: "It 'may' be possible to unlock achievements if you use the 4.8 installer to install an older version of this game."

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account