Gamerscore, # of Achievements & # Games Played incorrect?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Please note the title of this post is a question and not a statement of this site being incorrect!

Basically on GTN it says 327,555 GS (which is wrong as per my Xbox profile), 13,578 achievements & 801 games played.
Trueachivements.com says 327,565 GS (which is correct as per my Xbox profile), 13,516 achievements & 798 games played

I don't want to play the 2 sites off and I will post the same on TA but I wanted to know if anyone can explain the anomalies as I don't know what site to trust at the moment!?!
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into this now and will update you soon.
In looking at this some more, I can see that TA doesn't include Minion Masters and Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition in their game totals. We do have these in your totals even though you haven't unlocked an achievement for either game since they appear on your Xbox.com profile.

I can't vouch for how TA calculates their achievements total but I'm wondering if they've excluded certain apps from their achievement totals since the difference in our totals are roughly equal to the amount of app achievements.

Your gamerscore total is coming in at 327,565 from the API (which is correct per your Xbox.com profile) however the gamerscore sum of all your unlocked achievements is off by 10 which likely means that the recorded gamerscore for one of your achievements is wrong in our database. I've setup a system to dynamically update these scores when it comes across a mismatch from what we have in our database. This has happened in the past with games that add DLC achievements and then alter their gamerscore values before releasing said DLC. I will work on checking this for each and every game you've played to ensure we have that accurate.
Update: I was able to find the culprit and it had to do with a rogue Halo Wars 2 achievement that wasn't synced up to your profile. We're all good now and your achievements and Gamerscore totals are accurate on your profile now.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - Marking this as resolved since I see no further issues or cause for concern with the numbers we're showing on your profile.
Excellent, thank you very much for the investigation and response, very thorough!

I know TA doesn’t show any games where you haven’t popped at least one achievement so that’s probably where that discrepancy is, I’ll have a look.

One thing, if I go through my Xbox achievements on my console and “hide” any 0 games (which I thought I’d done as I don’t like them on there ������) will it remove them from your database or is it a case I needed to do that before I was scanned on this site?
There is no impact on our end if you hide any 0 achievement games from your console. That list is maintained separately by Microsoft and for use on your console only, or at least we don't have access to it. I'd be surprised if TA has access to that list as well since both of our sources are very similar.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account