Incorrect Gamerscore and Statistics for my Account

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
Hi,

So, I created a reconciliation for my Xbox gamertag in Excel. I noticed some differences between my Excel file (and Xbox.com) and what GTN states.

First my Gamerscore is off. For example, my Excel file and Xbox.com state my total Gamerscore is 451,408. However, GTN shows 451,233.

Second, GTN shows total achievements earned at 20,824 while my Excel file states 20,981.

Third, total possible achievements at 29,871 on GTN, while I should be at 29,901 based on Xbox.com / Excel file.

Finally, three games keep showing up on GTN which I have no achievements (0 Gamerscore) in. Currently, they are "being hidden." But I would like to know if they could be removed. The three games are as followed:
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Crimson Alliance

Granted my Excel file may be a little off due to human error, but the discrepancies should not be as large as they are.

Thanks for the hard work on the website. Keep up the great work!

Note: All provided information is based at 7:47 PM PST on 11/26/21.
I've gone and updated your gamertag totals and checked for mismatches on your profile. Could you check at your earliest convenience if it's good now?
The statistics are pretty close now. My total achievements earned matches to what my Excel files shows. The total possible achievements are overstated by 32 achievements, but it is close enough for me.

Thanks.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thank you for letting us know. I'll look into the discrepancy with your achievements total and let you know what I find.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Info Needed' - Can you give this a check now? Profile updates are now coming in quicker which should resolve issues between the reported total on the achievements page and your profile.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account