Gamerscore I've earned but will never get

Gaming Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

I've been playing on Microsoft 's systems for quite a few years now. In those years I've earned achievements, and thus GS, that has not unlocked. Most likely it will never unlock. Let's say Microsoft 's system is not exactly the most stable system Smile

Broken down by system that is:

X1
17 achievements that have unlocked ingame but have never synced with Xbox live. The so-called solution MS offers does not work for these. Only today I could add 6 achievements that are forever stuck at 100% in Super Toy Cars. At this rate I'll have at least 25 achievements that are in limbo at the end of this year.
GS lost: over 500 and counting

Win8/win10
13 achievements that unlocked ingame without a hitch, but never synced.
GS lost: 130

WP
In over 200 played games I've got over 25 achievements that haven't synced (there are more but I stopped counting after the 25th achievement).
GS lost: at least 250

x360
This is the big one. Dozens of achievements that didn't sync with Xbox.com, entire games that I can't get to stick to my profile, you name it and it has happened....
GS lost: a very careful estimate would be 3,000 to 3,500. More likely it'll be somewhere around 5,000 to 6,000.

If you look at my GS compared to others' my GS loss has to be minimal compared to that of someone else. It's a good reminder why I'm not in it for the completions and the GS, but just for experiencing and exploring the games themselves.
I don't know, I find the platform pretty stable.
If I get the 100% done. Unlocking... message it normally fixes itself within an hour or two. Hard reset and load the game again. In terms of win8/10 games, might be a silly question but are you sure your logged into Xbox Live. Never had an issue on 360 though. If you have games and the 360 boot them up.
Completed achievements that are pending confirmation on Xbox Live will be listed as "Done! Unlocking." This means the achievement will be processed in the order it was sent to the Xbox Live service and may take some time to be confirmed.
When you unlock an achievement, you may not see a notification or an updated gamerscore right away. The Xbox Live service validates your achievement, which may cause a short delay.

If your gamerscore is not updated online, verify that it's updated locally on your Xbox One console. After your gamerscore is updated on your console, verify that the changes are synchronized on Xbox Live.

If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console but it doesn't show, it may not be synchronized with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place.
Last edited 10-22-2016 at 01:06 PM by Senpai.
On the X1 it's all achievements that show that I've met the requirements ingame. No syncing to live occurs though. When retrying the achievement the game will never give the signal that you've unlocked an achievement, since it already thinks you've got it. Xbox live on the other hand will never unlock the achievement since it thinks you've never met the requirements.

Apart from the 6 that didn't unlock today, all X1 achievements have been in limbo for months.

The x360 achievements have mostly been unsynced with live for years. So I guess neither is going to be solved I'm afraid Smile
On the X1 it's all achievements that show that I've met the requirements ingame. No syncing to live occurs though. When retrying the achievement the game will never give the signal that you've unlocked an achievement, since it already thinks you've got it. Xbox live on the other hand will never unlock the achievement since it thinks you've never met the requirements.

Apart from the 6 that didn't unlock today, all X1 achievements have been in limbo for months.

The x360 achievements have mostly been unsynced with live for years. So I guess neither is going to be solved I'm afraid Smile
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
it took 2 months for 40 of my Halo MCC achievements to unlock
pending confirmation
Microsoft is confirming you didnt use a mod tool to unlock any of the achievements, "The Xbox Live service validates your achievement" that it was not unlock by 3rd-party software like a mod tool and that you completed the requirements to unlock the achievements on your console
I never had any issues on the 360. The only problem of any kind I did have was on my Xbox One. I unlocked a challenge in State of Decay, but was never given credit for it. Contacted the developer and they sent off an email to Microsoft...I'm still waiting
The only achievement problems I've had was Minecraft Story Mode but that was the publishers fault.
Some of the challenges didn't track it was fault of well Ubisoft and they didn't want to patch in a fix.

You have a problem if this is going back to your 360 and now the One. You should write down all achievements and games they may unlock and not show notification at some point just so you can check.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account