New Free Game for Gold Members!

Deals & Discounts

I cannot actually get guacamelee to install on my X1 though.
Originally Posted by futiles
check my games, then all the way over to the right where it shows the stuff ready to install, should be there to manually start.
check my games, then all the way over to the right where it shows the stuff ready to install, should be there to manually start.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yes, it is, BUT, it won't actually install. That is where I am trying to grab it from. Click "Install" - nothing. Exit out of the market details, menu button, Install -> nothing. Xbox Bing -> Guacamelee -> Open Link -> Install -> nothing.

Son's and Wife's console both have it, and have it working. Probably do a system reboot tonight, see if that fixes it.
I am Alive at 75% off?! Awesome. And a free decent looking game? Yay for Gold members.
I am Alive at 75% off?! Awesome. And a free decent looking game? Yay for Gold members.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Is there a badge for that?
The Behemoth's BattleBlock Theater is now available to snap up via Xbox Live Games with Gold for absolutely nothing. Awesome :-)
We need a separate Free Gold games thread for each Xbox so we can see what's what more easily
We need a separate Free Gold games thread for each Xbox so we can see what's what more easily
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yeah, let's have a stickied GwG thread that is locked and only staff can modify the post. Or we can all just check Major Nelson.
Easy answer is to make sure you have both consoles.
Sure

New Free Game (Xbox 360) for Gold Members!

New Free Game (Xbox One) for Gold Members!
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Easy answer is to keep this thread and clearly state weather it;s for (360) or the ONE.

BTW Quick the ONE thread you linked to goes nowhere and I already shut down the other (360) thread for now. I appreciate your enthusiasm but sometimes you need to think before you post. If we already have two or three designated threads for this then maybe we just asks staff member to edit the name and to make one a (360) only thread and another an ONE only thread. Either way let's discuss it first. Your posting created confusion.
Easy answer is to keep this thread and clearly state weather it;s for (360) or the ONE.

BTW Quick the ONE thread you linked to goes nowhere and I already shut down the other (360) thread for now. I appreciate your enthusiasm but sometimes you need to think before you post. If we already have two or three designated threads for this then maybe we just asks staff member to edit the name and to make one a (360) only thread and another an ONE only thread. Either way let's discuss it first. Your posting created confusion.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Incredible, incredible.... confusion!?!? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but OK you are the my best MOD :-)
Xbox One

Strike Suit Zero and Crimson Dragon will be available for free to Gold members from August 1-31.
Xbox 360

Motocross Madness will be available on Game with Gold from August 1-15.

From August 16-31, gamers can pick up Dishonored.
Games With Gold Is Dishonored

On download now
Coming up in September, Xbox Live Gold members can look forward to three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Super Time Force is coming to Games with Gold on Xbox One as a free download, replacing Strike Suit Zero (so grab it now if you haven’t already). Crimson Dragon will continue to be available for Xbox Live Gold members as a free download for Xbox One.

On Xbox 360, starting Monday, September 1st, Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine (normally US $14.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through September 15th.

Then, on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Halo: Reach (normally US $24.99) for free through September 30th.

http://majornelson.com/2014/08/28/xb...eptember-2014/
Halo: Reach for Xbox 360 for free for Xbox LIVE Gold members
Yes! Playing tonight!
Yes! Playing tonight!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Great game :-)
already completed it... Frown
already completed it... Frown