(You may not vote on this poll)

× 8 (20.51%) I love it!

× 1 (2.56%) I hate it!

× 19 (48.72%) I dont have it!

× 7 (17.95%) I will not get it!

× 4 (10.26%) dafuq is halo?

• Added 10-27-2015 02:44 PM
  • 39 votes
i actually had a lot fun playing the MP last night. I didn't dig into the story yet, I wanted to get most of the MP achievements out of the way first. I think the new REQ system and new Warzone is really cool, its pretty fun.
Played first chapter on Legendary solo, wasn't super bad... Got all tingly when "Halo" music kicked in... Will delve into the Multiplayer to get the achievements at least...
I voted in a poll! That's weird.

We probably won't get it for a while. My son and I just started a Co-Op playthrough of MCC. Once we do that (with or without ODST, not sure, we will probably look to get Halo 5.
Originally Posted by futiles
haha well I'm honored it was my poll.
beat the campaign under 7 hours
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
Yeah, but that doesn't really count if you're not even doing it on Heroic... I mean, did you even die or have to restart the checkpoint on normal(I forget what super easy is called?). Guess I'm missing context of what you mean you beat it in 7 hours? Is that a good thing, bad thing?
Yeah, but that doesn't really count if you're not even doing it on Heroic... I mean, did you even die or have to restart the checkpoint on normal(I forget what super easy is called?).
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I'm not enjoying it, thanks to Best Buy not having enough Limited Editions to fulfill all their pre-orders.
Yeah, but that doesn't really count if you're not even doing it on Heroic... I mean, did you even die or have to restart the checkpoint on normal(I forget what super easy is called?). Guess I'm missing context of what you mean you beat it in 7 hours? Is that a good thing, bad thing?
343 put out it take 8-11 hours on normal i did it under that time
I'm not enjoying it, thanks to Best Buy not having enough Limited Editions to fulfill all their pre-orders.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Was that in store or online? I haven't trusted a retail location for that kind of purchase for a long time.
Was that in store or online? I haven't trusted a retail location for that kind of purchase for a long time.
I do. But, I firmly believe that Best Buy registers/computers must flash your reward status and a purchase history summary. Anytime I have any issue, at all, with a Best Buy anything, the second a verify my account their is a half second pause, and then the most polite and accommodating person you have ever had the pleasure to work with is always what I am dealing with. I have yet for an in-store or online pre-order/special-order to not be exactly where it needs to be, when it needs to be. I've even gone in to a store one person told me did not have their pre-order, because the store ran out, but, the store had mine.
I do. But, I firmly believe that Best Buy registers/computers must flash your reward status and a purchase history summary. Anytime I have any issue, at all, with a Best Buy anything, the second a verify my account their is a half second pause, and then the most polite and accommodating person you have ever had the pleasure to work with is always what I am dealing with. I have yet for an in-store or online pre-order/special-order to not be exactly where it needs to be, when it needs to be. I've even gone in to a store one person told me did not have their pre-order, because the store ran out, but, the store had mine.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were flagged as somebody they don't want to mess with. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to interpretation.

Both Best Buy and Gamestop in my experience waste more of my time trying to upsell me stuff I don't want or need.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were flagged as somebody they don't want to mess with. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to interpretation.

Both Best Buy and Gamestop in my experience waste more of my time trying to upsell me stuff I don't want or need.
"Would you be interested in protecting this disk for $2 for a year?"

"Is there anything you want to preorder today?" OR the more experienced Gamestop guy says, "Are there any upcoming games you are interested in?"

I've actually never been anything but pleasant. I honestly have not had to be anything but that. Of course, I buy everything there, everything. So, I have been whatever they call the top tier reward for 18 years (that was when New Orleans got Best Buys), through the various names. I find being pleasant opens more doors, though. When I was buying my appliances and then my television, I went to the same store for everything. Chatted with the store manager every time. Explained to her what I was doing, and the goal I was working towards, and if she had anyone in particular she wanted me to work with. Well, that lead to some easier access, better pricing, flexible checkouts, double discounts...

Guy in front of me is pissing vinegar, and got told no to everything. I said please, and got a lot of yeses.

This was in-store and this has been my go to Best Buy ever since we moved to San Antonio. I have their credit card, their gamer's club, their top tier rewards, and several employees know me by my first name there. Still nothing, I'm blaming 343 more than I am blaming Best Buy at the moment, but that is to be determined yet. When I went to pick up my game, I didn't have time to talk to the manager, but will do so today.
This was in-store and this has been my go to Best Buy ever since we moved to San Antonio. I have their credit card, their gamer's club, their top tier rewards, and several employees know me by my first name there. Still nothing, I'm blaming 343 more than I am blaming Best Buy at the moment, but that is to be determined yet. When I went to pick up my game, I didn't have time to talk to the manager, but will do so today.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
There's a lot of middlemen between 343 and Best Buy, I doubt it was 343's fault.

We probably won't get it for a while. My son and I just started a Co-Op playthrough of MCC. Once we do that (with or without ODST, not sure, we will probably look to get Halo 5.
If you haven't seen you can not split screen co-op Halo 5, We got it without thinking about checking that and now neither the wife or I have touched it since we only like it playing together. So without a second setup, xbox and all, no co-op.
If you haven't seen you can not split screen co-op Halo 5, We got it without thinking about checking that and now neither the wife or I have touched it since we only like it playing together. So without a second setup, xbox and all, no co-op.
Originally Posted by Bant
Thanks for the warning, but, we play on separate setups.
So I picked up my LE copy yesterday, no fuss. There was even a hand written note saying to hold for me on the package. I'm shifting my blame to UPS and remains of Typhoon Patricia that hit Texas last weekend now. Stick Out Tonguearanoid:
Hated it the first day I played it, the campaing was not what I expected it to be after the first three levels. Ended up hopping on multiplater day 2 and havent stopped playing besides the occasional race in Forza. Definitely dont see myself revisting the campaign after I do all the achievements, but I can see multiplayer taking up a lot of my gaming time.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account