Co-op Partner

Xbox 360

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

I am wanting to complete some of the games I have started. If someone would be able to work around my work/kids and knock out some games send me a message. The main games I am wanting to work on are

Contra
Borderlands 2
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Call of Duty World at war (Nazi Zombies)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (only about 8 spec ops left)
Zombie Wranglers
The Outfit
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
Catan
Frogger
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
What time zone are you in? I have work and kids as well, so it's difficult for me to work around as well, but I have Lara Croft and Ghostbusters I could help with. I'm usually available between 8 - 11 Eastern time. Does that work for you?
That actually works pretty good for me. I am in southern California so that would be 5-8 PST. Ill send you a friend request
Marvelous. Can't wait to knock some of those out.
I can help with Zombie Wranglers, since I'm pretty sure know one plays it anymore...and everyone eventually asks me anyway...lol.. But I'd love to help. Also Dead Island and Borderlands 2 I beat DI but have just begun B2 actually I'm down for most any game. I'm on the West Coast and after 5 is good for me ...except this week is kinda bad..
Cool, I am usually available after three, I am lucky one of my employees can only work nights for school so I get all of the opening shifts. Just be ware my 4 year old likes being loud LOL
I can help out with Ghostbusters, Dead Island, and Lara Croft (you have to love the Games with Gold promotion!). I live in Washington, so I'm also in the Pacific Time Zone. I'm usually home from work around 5 PM and typically don't work on the weekends. Let me k now if you want me to play or boost with you.
I have Contra & World at War, i'm eastern 8-11 usually during the week.
Shoot me a message on Live so we can talk Zombie Wranglers.. and the such.
Cool thanks guys. MarvMitts I have been looking for a co-op partner for Contra for the longest time. I am only average at the game but with my turbo controller I can get through it pretty good.
I can help out with Ghostbusters, Dead Island, and Lara Croft (you have to love the Games with Gold promotion!). I live in Washington, so I'm also in the Pacific Time Zone. I'm usually home from work around 5 PM and typically don't work on the weekends. Let me k now if you want me to play or boost with you.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I do love the GWG promotion LOL. Would you like to do Lara Croft next weekend? I get one weekend off a month and it happens to be next week.
Cool thanks guys. MarvMitts I have been looking for a co-op partner for Contra for the longest time. I am only average at the game but with my turbo controller I can get through it pretty good.
Originally Posted by craze kiler
I have not played this game in ages, have 2 achievements to finish the game up. Gonna have to dust it off and practice a little.
I'd be willing to help with dead island. Would be best for me at around 6 your time (I'm in NY). I am still on Act 2 and trying to find all locations before progressing any further so I'd be willing to backtrack and help with wherever you are.

Also, I have modded weapons (guns with infinite ammo, homerun bats, etc.) so at a minimum I can just drop you some overpowered (think borderlands 1) weapons if you like.
I have beat the regular game, modded weapons would be awesome. I mainly just need locations, collectables and the some of thee DLC and I will be done. Send me a friend request and I can play anytime today.

Just an FYI, my kids messed up my headset and it wasn't working last time I tried using it. Ive ordered a new one but I don't think I will get it today

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account