Fallout 3 Finished in Less Than 24 Minutes for New World Record

Fallout 3

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Incredible

BubblesDelFuego managed to complete a run of Fallout 3 in just 23 minutes and 55 seconds. As an "any percentage" run, the only real objective is to make it to the game's ending in as little time as possible. 23:55 is reportedly a world record for Fallout 3.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fal.../1100-6420831/
Just goes to show you how useless the dialogue was in this game...amazing run though!
He discovered the glitches which were present in the game and took advantage which aided him in forming the world record.
Just goes to show you how useless the dialogue was in this game...amazing run though!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Well, using clipping glitches that allow you to walk through walls and such helps...
I got all of the achievements in the game in less time than that.
I got all of the achievements in the game in less time than that.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Cheats don't count even if they are built in...I have that game but no way to run it..I'm so missing out on my 5 min 1500 gamerscore...grrr...
Last edited 07-05-2014 at 06:59 AM by B8TINGU.
Cheats don't count even if they are built in...I have that game but no way to run it..I'm so missing out on my 5 min 1500 gamerscore...grrr...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
WOW! Serious typo there! Also, 1550 in 5 minutes. And it doesn't matter if your machine can't run it, as long as it installs and the first screen launches (title screen).

Just hit the tilde and run with it.

Staff edit of my own typo you so graciously quoted, my apologies all around.
Last edited 07-05-2014 at 07:02 AM by B8TINGU.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
but game breaking glitches do?

Oh, and you should go to Achievement Fest, where everyone completes Fallout 3 in less time than that.

Staff edit of my own typo you so graciously quoted, my apologies all around
Last edited 07-05-2014 at 07:03 AM by B8TINGU.
but game breaking glitches do?

Oh, and you should go to Achievement Fest, where everyone completes Fallout 3 in less time than that.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
That reminds me, do I need to bring it with me this year? I actually don't have that laptop configuration anymore, and would need to install the base game on another machine ahead of time.
WOW! Serious typo there! Also, 1550 in 5 minutes. And it doesn't matter if your machine can't run it, as long as it installs and the first screen launches (title screen).

Just hit the tilde and run with it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yes, my sincerest apologies, WP auto correct, but what a correction...wow..I'm extremely embarrassed.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account