Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

So now that the game of the Year edition is out with all the DLC, Anyone gonna stack this game? Has anyone started stacking this game already?
whoooooooooooooo! double back log!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
If you have a big backlog, why would you play it twice though? Odd to see a game come out full with 1680 points, but I guess that's the trend now.
I'll pick it up on sale when it's deep discounted.
Finished the 360 version a few months ago, will start stacking this next week.

Picked up the GOTY Edition this past tuesday, glad i picked up the season pass for the Vanilla version when it was on sale.
I think now that this is out I'll wait and then do both of them at the same time doing one hour blocks of each getting each achievement like that too...lol.
I think now that this is out I'll wait and then do both of them at the same time doing one hour blocks of each getting each achievement like that too...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I just. I have... no... response. Just...hmm.
I just. I have... no... response. Just...hmm.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Well I figure if I'm going to do them twice, might as well stack them as I go, that way certain missions or whatever are still I my mind and perhaps I can speed up one of them. I could also then maybe do a review and be honest as to how both versions differ...oh dang...you know I did forget that I already have two versions of these...I'm not seeing a 360 got edition so I guess I'll be doing three versions sigh...
Well I figure if I'm going to do them twice, might as well stack them as I go, that way certain missions or whatever are still I my mind and perhaps I can speed up one of them. I could also then maybe do a review and be honest as to how both versions differ...oh dang...you know I did forget that I already have two versions of these...I'm not seeing a 360 got edition so I guess I'll be doing three versions sigh...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thank God there's no DLC or GOTY Edition for the 360 version, its a complete mess, visually and audio BUT gameplay was salvaged a bit, i had to force myself to complete it but i dig the idea of doing both One versions together, a few friends of mine did that with stacked X1 versions of Metro.

I still need to do those Metro games myself but i'm still burned out doing those 4 versions on 360 back to back in December 2013.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account