Fallout 3 is worth the money

Fallout 3

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Cranking through the spin cycle is word that PS3 owners are not getting short changed by lack of DLC. Known already is both Xbox 360 and PC users will be granted access to "exclusive" content. Peter Hines however says that:

"For us, with a game that offers 100 hours of gameplay, we don’t feel like we’re sort of short changing you [PS3 owners] up front. You’re gonna get your $60 worth out of this game, no matter what platform you buy it for, because there is so much content and so much stuff to do..."

Translating Mr. Hines comment leads one to believe that the DLC will offer Xboxers more hours of gameplay that PS3 owners receive by simply replaying the game. Too bad he is late for the campaign trail.
Code:
http://www.xboxfocus.com/news/913-fallout-3-worth-money/index.html
Looking forward to Fallout. Havent decided which platfrom to go for but I may go with PC. Plus any game made by the people that gave us The Elder Scrolls is worth it. I just hope that fancy slo mo kill thing isnt overdone. Brothers In Arms has something similar but it happens at random to keep it fresh...and awesome.
Yeah im thinking I might get it on all platforms Just as I can't make my mind up
Yeah, I definitely love my copy of Brothers in Arms, Billy. I haven't seen much about Fallout, as haven't had the time to run around and look, but it looks EPIC.

Autonamous: You have WAY too much money.
I think I'm going to cave in and buy myself a copy of Fallout 3 this weekend. I've also got to purchase Mirror's Edge and at least give Left 4 Dead a try too, but I'm feeling very Fallout 3. Smile
you can wait on the first two until you find them cheap, but Fallout 3 is a better deal for the money.
Right now, F3 is better value.... however, even now, Mirror's Edge is hitting the preowned bin a LOT now, so I'd snap that up while you can. Usually, the only difference is that the box is opened, so preowned is a good way to go.

Same for me on FEAR 2. When I get back to the UK, a month would have passed, and FEAR 2 will be reasonable in the preowned bin.

Lovely, but not as sweet as the reasonable price tag on Mirror's Edge.
Now would be a good time for F3 as theres some DLC on the way. Mirror's Edge won't last you very long so you may just want to rent it, you'll finish in a few hours.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account