Redfall Co-Op Achievement Help

Redfall

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

First, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong area. I looked for the game's specific forum area and couldn't find it.

Second, I'm working on finishing Redfall and I'll be helping a few friends with their Co-Op achievements. Thus I'm offering my assistance for people who need some help with the game while I still have it installed (easily three weeks from this post, or until someone I'm playing with still needs the help).

You can send me a message here or Live to coordinate playdates.

Basic Info:
- Tag: Tetamajaro
- Time Zone: Atlantic, GMT-4
- Time Availability: 7-11pm
- Communication Options: Microphone / Typed messages
- Language(s): English & EspaƱol

PS- The game has a few bugs with co-op and you should expect game drops/crashes here and there.
First, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong area. I looked for the game's specific forum area and couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by Tetamanjaro
I believe when new games are added to the site, they don't automatically have a forum for each specific game due to potentially causing issues with the servers. I'm not sure why there's not an option for members to create a forum for a game.
I created a Redfall Forum and I am moving this to thread to that space.

There is also a Forum request thread here for games that do not have a forum.
I created a Redfall Forum and I am moving this to thread to that space.

There is also a Forum request thread here for games that do not have a forum.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thank you for everything.
I just started working on this game recently
Originally Posted by Boozing Redneck
Well, send me a message if you need help with the co-op achievements. I have all characters (one of each) at lvl 40 and ready to assist.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account