× 8 (14.81%) West - Arizona Cardinals

× 7 (12.96%) West - San Francisco 49ers

× 9 (16.67%) West - Seattle Seahawks

× 5 (9.26%) West - St. Louis Rams

• Added 09-12-2014 08:17 PM
  • 54 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
  • Votes are public
Have to tell you, porsche, it's rare to find another Arizona fan. I do root for San Diego and even San Fran too, but I consider the Cardinals to be my favorite team.
You have to be able to handle suffering if you want to be a fan of Arizona sports.
futiles is a fan of a player
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Is this you making a fictitious example, or misreading what I posted?
Is this you making a fictitious example, or misreading what I posted?
Originally Posted by futiles
I think they misread your oddly constructed sentence about Darren Sproles.
Have to tell you, porsche, it's rare to find another Arizona fan. I do root for San Diego and even San Fran too, but I consider the Cardinals to be my favorite team.
You have to be able to handle suffering if you want to be a fan of Arizona sports.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Yes, yes we do. Although this season is starting off well. (and now I just jinxed them)
I apparently misread / mistook what you'd posted about Darren Sproles; however, it was meant more as a partial example not an all-encompassing example of your choice(s) of fandom (which is why I also stated: "I'm sure that these definitions are only a partial description and not the entirety of our fandoms"). No disrespect or offense was intended, so I hope that you did not take it that way, futiles.
I apparently misread / mistook what you'd posted about Darren Sproles; however, it was meant more as a partial example not an all-encompassing example of your choice(s) of fandom (which is why I also stated: "I'm sure that these definitions are only a partial description and not the entirety of our fandoms"). No disrespect or offense was intended, so I hope that you did not take it that way, futiles.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Nope, no offense. Just really wasn't sure what you had there. But since my sentence was constructed oddly, Darren Sproles is from Olathe, KS, and many locals cheer for him, no matter where he plays. So, even when he was in San Diego (a Chiefs rival), there still plenty of "Sproles Support" during that time. Then, many people around here got his Saints jersey, and now many of them have Eagles jerseys. (And damn, he did look good tonight.)
Yes, yes we do. Although this season is starting off well. (and now I just jinxed them)
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Im from AZ as well. Ive always been a Cardinals fan and always will be.
I miss when the Cards were in my division and an easy two wins. Oh they weren't from AZ then, they were St Louis and great for padding our record!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account