Remote Control Cockroach

Tech & Electronics

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I just don't know how to react to this...
I just don't know how to react to this...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Haha what you mean?
Part of me thinks it's sort of cool, if it's not just an internet hoax. Part of me thinks that the medical implications for replacement limbs, etc., are rather amazing. Then there is the part of me that fears the misuse of the technology that can come from this concept.
Part of me thinks it's sort of cool, if it's not just an internet hoax. Part of me thinks that the medical implications for replacement limbs, etc., are rather amazing. Then there is the part of me that fears the misuse of the technology that can come from this concept.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
totally agree with you man.
I don't know if it's a hoax, I would suspect now. Seems rather hard to misuse, without people just giving up their rights and being implanted. There are lots of great uses for this stuff though to help people with disabilities or injuries. Reminds me of this..

Not the one I was thinking of, but same idea.
It would be all too easy for the government to put something in the water, etc. to knock people out (You can get gassed at the dentist, anesthetized by a doctor, etc.) and while you're out get implanted. I know how paranoid that sounds, but the possibility does exist.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account