Bates Motel (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Entertainment

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Anyone else watch this? The new season starts tonight, I think. I'm eager to see where they take it since it ended with Norman killing Bradley Martin after slipping into his "psychotic state" much more frequently than in previous seasons. Could be a really good (read: bloody) season!
I watched the first two seasons but somehow completely forgot about it after that. Guess I need to catch up!
I gave up after Season 1. I honestly thought it was going to get canceled.
I enjoyed season one, thought two was boring, then it picked up steam again in three. Judging from the S4 premier, Norman is full-on batshit crazy now instead of having "twice-per season blackouts", so it should continue getting better from here on out.

Not sure about the Emma-transplant side story but hey, she's the hottest character on the show so hopefully it allows her to hang in for as long as possible. I'm sure her ultimate demise will be at Norman's hands rather than CF.
Yeah, I was really excited by this. Watched like the first 3 or 4 episodes, and then forgot all about it. It has four seasons so far?
I'm still a couple episodes behind having just watched the episode where Norma & Romero get married last night. At the end of the episode batshit-crazy-Norman confessed to the shrink that he thinks Norma is the serial killer, who said he'd have to report it to law enforcement. Not a huge cliff hanger considering the fact that Norma is now married to the sheriff Lol Definitely getting better as it goes along though.
Final season starts Feb 20th. Eager to see how they wrap it up. Outside of one rather boring season, it's been a pretty good series.
I am really excited for this! I am a pretty big fan of the show, so I am looking forward to seeing the last season, although I am a bit sad it has to end lol. I am a bit behind since I missed the entire last season (was super busy with university), but I got Season 4 on DVD last night, so I should be able to catch myself up before the season premiere. Smile
My wife watches it so if she watches it when I'm home, I see some of it. So I see and get the gist of the show for the most part. Nothing I'd focus to gotta watch though.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account