Declined
So pretty much the two Staff members who do coding got it. I bet they are trolling us right now.
Maybe you can only get it on the day of the week that you joined the site. Fshguy's join date was on a Thursday and GTN Eric's was on a Tuesday.
Maybe you can only get it on the day of the week that you joined the site. Fshguy's join date was on a Thursday and GTN Eric's was on a Tuesday.
Originally Posted by rabidinfection
This was my first thought a week ago. Filtered both joining site and added gamertag.
Originally Posted by rabidinfection
That would be really sneaky of Eric Big Grin
My join date is Thursday so missed it Frown

Is this an icon to find or a pop up?
Last edited 02-06-2016 at 12:15 PM by PJMC1986.
My join date is Thursday so missed it Frown

Is this an icon to find or a pop up?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I would guess it's a pop up, since there wasn't an icon to find for the fifth one.
whatever. I got it today a while after messing around with my time zone settings.
I played with them but nothing Frown
Yeah, the problem with Hotdog is you have to read what he says in a different way than normal people and most of the stuff he says is irrelevant, occasionally he says something relevant and doesn't even realize it. Reminds me of that adage about monkeys typing, eventually they would accidentally type something meaningful, but usually they're better at flinging poo.
Hotdog is ... flinging poo.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I did not realize you had bunked with him before, too. Still better than seeing dacoto's balls.
Here are the exact clues fsh gave me. Still took me an hour or so, because poo flinging can get messy and I had to wash my hands a couple times.

Why don't you have mystery badge 6 yet?
Did you even try?
Are you searching for it?
Now you are overthinking it, go back to where you began and search you feelings today.
And I don't think Eric ever posted anything like that in the forums.
Yeah, reading comprehension is important.
If you don't get it, I have to tell futiles.

That's it, only leaving out the verbal taunts. Fsh never told me where to find it, despite my prodding and poo flinging. I actually stumbled upon it after checking something on another site, related, but not necessary for this badge.

I did notice in the change log that Eric made it easier to find. I have an idea what he did, but I probably would have tried the original anyway.

Now, as a final comment, if you have been paying attention I have literally told everyone how to find it, although with a couple extra words. Between the badge clue, my posts, and fshguy's explanation of how to read my posts, anyone should be able to find it themselves. This was one of the more elegant badges in design and clues, you'll get it once you find it.

For more clues, feel free to comment on my feed or visit my page. Once others figure it out, it will spread quickly, so if you get it, keep it to yourself for a bit.
I wasn't really searching for it, but when I searched something else on another members page, I was verifying something for the Challenge, What Challenge badge and it unlocked for me.
I wasn't really searching for it, but when I searched something else on another members page, I was verifying something for the Challenge, What Challenge badge and it unlocked for me.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
(cough)Bulls***(cough).
(cough)Bulls***(cough).
Originally Posted by Dvader83
This. Currently 3 people have it. Hotdog being the new owner.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
My shenanigans are fun and playful. Yours are mean and deceitful. And you've also never gotten around to awarding me the twitter badge.
Could Fsh or Eric have given it to Hotdog just to thow us off even more than we were before. It would be a great troll on their behalf.
Could Fsh or Eric have given it to Hotdog just to thow us off even more than we were before. It would be a great troll on their behalf.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
That would be a great troll, because they know I'd play it up like I got it and post stuff to mess with people. We all know Fsh likes to mess with Kaens on the badge leader board.
This is like white rabbit badge on 360v...who knows who'll get it next haha

Apart from Eric assigning himself the badge both Fshguy and hotdog got this today....FRIDAY IS THE DAY!
Last edited 02-19-2016 at 10:41 PM by PJMC1986.
This is like white rabbit badge on 360v...who knows who'll get it next haha
It is like the white rabbit in a sense. I wonder who's going to get it next?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account