Best Week Ever III and IV Badges My Planned games.

General Chat

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

To be honest the way they keep releasing games like they do on the Xbox one I won't be short on games to try again lol
Just to clarify to start on Sunday will it be at 6am GMT for me?
Just to clarify to start on Sunday will it be at 6am GMT for me?
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
Starting at 6AM GMT would be fine. The site is either in CST (GMT -6) or CDT (GMT -5), I don't remember if Eric ever said if the server adjusts for Daylight Saving Time.

But, either way, starting at 6AM GMT would make it 00:00 CST and 01:00 CDT, both of which would count towards your week.
Starting at 6AM GMT would be fine. The site is either in CST (GMT -6) or CDT (GMT -5), I don't remember if Eric ever said if the server adjusts for Daylight Saving Time.

But, either way, starting at 6AM GMT would make it 00:00 CST and 01:00 CDT, both of which would count towards your week.
Originally Posted by futiles
Awesome thank you Smile
Just some friendly words of advice. Don't apologize for not attempting this, we understand life happens and when your ready then do it, don't worry about us in the peanut gallery...lol

I know by experience it's certainly a hard run for those of us with other life commitments. Hell I stock piled games for about four months and did some pre planning/setting up points and took a week off and still was worried I wasn't going to make it!

If your having doubts, pad your points!!!
I would hate to see some one take a good honest run at this and miss it by a few hundred...It's happened!

Do your homework by looking at some honest reviews and walkthrough's of the games you have or think are easy. I can not stress that enough.

Do not underestimate the easiness of those games you think are that fast or that easy.. Everyone plays differently
I bought the ACA NEO GEO games thinking "If everyone else is completing them that quick and easy they should be that quick for me!" NOPE! I'm glad I had backups because those games kicked my ass, that and some of the achievements didn't unlock for me like a few hundred points!!

Games that people said would only take one to two hours or three to four hours some of them took me double that. Know your strengths in play style.

But above all, just have fun!

Oh and if you don't have a ONE, maybe you can rent one or borrow one?
Yep those ACA Neo Geo games can be bad.

One other thing if you didn't start or don't have the badge Challenge, What Challenge you can wait for the 1st to the 14th or as close as you can to try to net this elusive badge as well.
yeah I'm waiting for a couple more games coming out in a couple of days so I have around 10 games that are around 4-5 hours completions in my options
I have updated the list will add more if possible Smile
Sadly I only managed 10,000G but I'm happy with that no way can I get 5,000G in 4 hours left as it's 02:05 GMT
Congrats on the 10k and sorry you didn't hit the 15k, but just keep collecting games and maybe you'll get another run at it.
Congrats on the 10k! Too bad you didn't reach the 15k mark this time, but a very good run nonetheless.
Congrats on the 10k! I applaud everyone who even tries for these badges. I wish I could set aside the time to attempt this.
Congrats on the 10k.
Artifex Mundi is still releasing games you can stock pile those plus maybe some Tell Tale and try for the 15k.
Thanks everyone, maybe someday I will get the 15k but my health is causing my stamina and concentration to struggle so I'm just happy to have the 10k.

Anyone else who tries for the badges Good Luck to you Smile
Congrats on the 10k and making a great run at at!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account