Member of the Month September 2017 (xLil SheWolfx)

Community Interviews

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Day 2....I'm fretfully sorry this is coming to you on the second day of September. I wish I could blame it on Harvey, but that would not be couth. The real reason is just too bland of a struggling man and his ongoing work....but bland doesn't describe our next member. Is she she freaky and spooky or all together cooky? I do know ONE thing she she's the leader of her pack for sure.. Ya know if her house is a museum I'll definitely go and see em..ok ok, I'll stop with the song innuendos, but just of the record, she started it... and apparently she might not finish it either.. but it's cool.. I understand, I know you probably don't, but maybe you will, once you read a little bit more on this lil gamer. So please sit right down and and lets get to know our very own adventuresome lil she wolf.

Name:

My Name is Laura I am 30 yrs Young haha!

Where do you live?:

Born and raised in the UK Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury

What do you do for a living?

Sadly due to being born with a severe form of the illness known commonly as Brittle Bone Syndrome my health is very unpredictable to guarantee a stable job. Sometimes I am fine but then I could end up stuck in bed for weeks, months possibly a whole year due to many broken bones. It's not a health condition I would want my worst enemies to have.

Any slight knock or fall results in bones being broken, there was a film called "Unbreakable" which starred Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson which has a character with the same condition only a milder form of it. Doctors lost count at how many times I have broken bones, the number was around 800 times I was aged 8 yrs old at the time. I can guarantee that number has doubled since then.

Tell me about your Gamertag?

My tag was made based on my unique interests in the Paranormal and Supernatural. I love anything about Lycanthropy a.k.a Werewolves also I love wolves in general also, plus at the time I was obsessed with various songs with the term "She wolf". So then my Gamertag was created. xLil SheWolfx

When did you start playing?

I was 4 years old my dad saved up money and got me and my sister a NES. Despite how young I was and how limited I was with moving around I was still awesome at using the gun playing Duck Hunt. I also was playing Mario Bros at the time.

What's your play style? Ex: booster? Completionist? How often and long do you play?

I am an Ex booster due to a mix of reasons, the main ones are meeting a few unsavoury people and my health can completely mess up my playing times.

I usually don't care about my completions (as you can tell by my finished and started ratio lol), however if it's a game I know I can complete with zero stress and drama then I will try my best to complete it.

Again as I have said it's all dependent on how I am health wise some days I can play 13 hours a day then some days I play 3 -4 hours a day (not counting the time spent on a pause screen)

What is your current gaming set up like?

I think the saying "Organised Chaos" pretty much sums it up haha, I need all my stuff to be within reach which doesn't give much space to work with being in a wheelchair. Wires are everywhere all my games are in sleeved folders as it is easy for me to physically get with out bugging my mum every 5 minutes. So I am very far from having a "Professional set up" I make do with what I have in current situation.

Tell me a good gaming story or experience? ex: Epic win/fail, marathon, accomplishment, a time you visited a game convention or met someone...or anything.

My best and funniest moment was when Skyrim first released onto the Xbox 360. I was walking around the wilderness outside of Whiterun and suddenly a Necromancer stared to attack me, So I was trying to deal with her then a Giant joined in, with a pack of wolves so I killed the wolves 3 of them, went to finish of the Necromancer and suddenly the Giant smacked her and she flew up into the air and vanished. The giant he just stood there a few second looking at me, then just turns and walks away casually. I just stood there dumb founded at what happened and as I replayed the scene in my head all I could hear was the battering up theme you hear at baseball matches with the keyboard and just kept laughing so hard my mum came in and said what the hell is wrong with you so I told her and she was gutted I couldn't record it to put on YouTube. Ever since it happened it was never repeated it was a completely random event and I will always remember it lol!

Oh and my mum wants me to mention in Grand Theft Auto 4, I managed to land a Helicopter upside down just randomly and she was amazed at how I did it.......I still don't know how but the funny part was when I tried to take off again it became a Giant Blender and I massacred so many pedestrians. I have tried to repeat the same thing again and again but I can't do it which is a shame as it looked so awesome.

Do you have a special shout out to anyone in particular in the gaming community?

Wow there are so many people I want to mention as they have helped me through my hard times by just being there talking to me and by helping with my games it would be unfair to just pick a few. All I can say you know who you are on Trueachievements, on Xbox Live and now on here Gamertag Nation all of which keep me going keeping my spirits up.

What's your favorite game genre?

1) Ultimately RPG's are my all time favourite the first being Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow.

2) I also really like Open world Sandbox type games where I love to just explore, as I lack the means to do so in real life so I do it in games instead.

3) Then lastly I have recently fallen in love with Point and Click Games, mostly Telltale Games and Artifex Mundi Games.

What’s your favorite game on 360? ONE? Of all time (any system)

Xbox 360: Red Dead Redemption - I loved that game I put in 28 days of game time into it. I was addicted lol.

Xbox One: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Amazing game hands down the best RPG on the current Gen so far.

PlayStation: Spyro The Dragon Series - These games was my childhood I constantly played the games every time a new one came out my dad had to get them.

What is your worst game and Why?

I can definitely say Outlast - I normally don't play Horror games so I thought try to face your fears head on......which totally back fired on me. That game will forever be uncompleted on my Tag and I am completely fine with that......the part of not being able to defend myself made me freak out. I then realised that it was staring reality in the face as I am very vulnerable so it added to the fear I think.

If you were a Video Game or game character who and why?

The game character I would love to be is Lara Croft - she is an explorer and that is what I love to do plus she kicks butt and is very independent which I looked up to as a girl growing up. I like to think she influenced me to be independent as much as I am capable of and to always get back up when Life knocks you down.......literally haha.

Are you looking forward to any new releases?

Xbox One:
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Like I said above absolutely loved the first game so can't wait to play the Second one.

Ooblets - As soon as I heard it's a combination of Pokémon, Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing I have been looking out for a pre-order option all my favourite games all rolled into one

Vampyr - Like Werewolves I am also obsessed with Vampires so when I heard about this game I went crazy can't wait to see what it will be like plus knowing it's an RPG added to my excitement.

The others I like to mention are Monster Hunter, Elex, CODE VEIN, Agents of Mayhem, Kingdom Hearts III (so want the whole collection) and so many more.

What else do you do besides gaming?

I do a vast of things, I like to read books mainly Horror involving Vampires, Werewolves Paranormal. I also Listen to music most of the time I love all types of music though my main favourite genre will have to be Trance/Techno/Euphoria/Electric.

The main thing I am into as I have mentioned before anything to do with the Paranormal and Supernatural. Our home has been Haunted since Day one.....Despite we moved in right after it was built around 28 yrs ago. We just ignored most of the goings on in the house but as I grew up it gradually got worse. Then after my father died back on 11th December 2003 it was the following Easter weekend I was attacked physically thrown 5 feet down my hallway with my wheelchair my mother was freaked out. I needed to be rushed into hospital bones were broken my face smashed. Our family priest heard I was rushed in so he came to found out what happened so he checked our house and came back to us in the hospital. He needed me back home to involve me with the Exorcism as the entity was targeting me. The whole thing last 3 - 4 hours but it was dealt with. Even though the exorcism was done we still get visits but from friendly none evil spirits some we are friends with. Also some are family who stop by checking up on us.

Of course this whole thing bought it to my attention that on my mothers side of the family, there is a bloodline of witches dating back hundred and hundreds of years ago. Funny enough they are classed as Mediums we are capable to communicating with the departed. Though the downside is we have to be careful as other "Beings" (Demonic Entities) are attracted to us so we have to protect ourselves 24/7. It makes life more interesting haha.

Pretty much we are the real life Addams Family. I am a Goth through and through, though most of the time I never bother to dress up, to much work for my arms to keep applying all the make up haha.

Do you collect or not so much?

I collect a lot of things mostly games and figurines to do with Disney Infinity, Skylanders and LEGO Dimensions. I have currently every single figurine including exclusives for Lego Dimensions.....I know I am crazy (obviously lol)

I also have most of the Goosebumps books, a tone of Pokémon cards, and a big box full of TY Beanies.

What's your favourite feature on GTN?

BADGES!!!!!!! Sorry I am kinda obsessed with them like with Achievements like I said I collect many things including virtual stuff haha.

What would you tell people about GTN if you were trying to get them to join?

I would tell them that it is an awesome community you are listened to, you are made to feel welcome all the time everyone is friendly. There is many things to do as a community like the Badges. I have great fun on GTN.

Is there anything you would like added to the site?

I would love to have a feature to view streaming from Twitch, Mixer (Beam), YouTube ect to peoples profiles/home pages as I am hoping to start again in the future and it would be awesome to have GTN involved with charity streams as a community.

GTN on Facebook
I found myself laughing out loud and for real and I haven't done that in a long time while reading one of these, (it was the Skyrim story.) I think I'll always remember that now...especially while I'm playing it.
Excellent read. Congrats!
Originally Posted by Steiermark
Thank you Smile
I found myself laughing out loud and for real and I haven't done that in a long time while reading one of these, (it was the Skyrim story.) I think I'll always remember that now...especially while I'm playing it.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah I still laugh about it presently, it is such a shame that it hasn't happened again on the Xbox One version as I would record it in a clip lol
Welcome to the MotM club Laura Smile. Good read too. Damn, I remember the day I was ahead of you in both GS and Ta-score Smile

Keep up the scoring and enjoying gaming wolfie!
Last edited 09-03-2017 at 04:49 PM by EddieM1974.
Welcome to the MotM club Laura Smile. Good read too. Damn, I remember the day I was ahead of you in both GS and Ta-score Smile

Keep up the scoring and enjoying gaming wolfie!
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
Thank you I am having a week of rest maintaining my achievement streak only. I am hoping to reach close to 450,000G by February 2018 Smile
Congrats on MoTM. The AI in Skyrim can be hilarious at times, such a beautiful and fun game.
Congrats and great read!! I love that there is another female that is regularly a part of the GTN community Smile
Thanks I am glad to of found GTN it is a very fun and friendly community it's awesome!!! Smile
Laura, congrats on MotM! (Another badge collected, right? :-D ) I love those Skyrim stories. I've had guys on horses drop from the sky, giants send me so far up I was in the clouds, etc. Your story is awesome - how the giant just casually walked away. :-)
Laura, congrats on MotM! (Another badge collected, right? :-D ) I love those Skyrim stories. I've had guys on horses drop from the sky, giants send me so far up I was in the clouds, etc. Your story is awesome - how the giant just casually walked away. :-)
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
Thank you Smile

I know it was so weird the giant had zero interest in me but he sure wanted that Necromancer though lol

I am so close to having 400 Badges got a few close to unlocking it's awesome Big Grin
Thank you Smile

I know it was so weird the giant had zero interest in me but he sure wanted that Necromancer though lol

I am so close to having 400 Badges got a few close to unlocking it's awesome Big Grin
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
You sure that's not 300 badges you almost have?
You sure that's not 300 badges you almost have?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yeah sorry I meant 300, my bad miscounted I was in a lot of pain yesterday so didn't pay attention lol
Thanks for sharing SheWolf and congrats on another badge Smile
What’s your favorite game on 360? ONE? Of all time (any system)

Xbox 360: Red Dead Redemption - I loved that game I put in 28 days of game time into it. I was addicted lol.

Xbox One: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Amazing game hands down the best RPG on the current Gen so far.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
These are two of my most favorite games, I might have to give a slight edge to Burnout Paradise on 360, Red Dead 2 will be awesome...

Keep up the badge work, go for breaking into top 10, they are very addictive!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account