Need World Traveler? I still have a world. Need "Friend"? No problem.

A Kingdom for Keflings

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

If you need it on 360 to 360 I have it on my 360.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That's sort of the issue, it seems. I'm also on 360. He's on Xbox One. For some reason we were having issues connecting. I've done this across the platforms before, so I'm not sure why we were having problems.
If anybody here would like to trade banners or is willing to help me I still need some banner towers. I'll leave my world open set to public tonight and check on it in the morning.
If anybody here would like to trade banners or is willing to help me I still need some banner towers. I'll leave my world open set to public tonight and check on it in the morning.
Originally Posted by YodinAlFadr
I would have to check my 360 to see if I still have this game. I will keep you posted, and we can try this coming week to get together for the swap if you like.
It's backwards compatible, so you can play it on the Xbox One or Series S/X. Thank you for checking regardless Smile
I checked my account and I only have 11 Banners. So looks like I visited someone else's game for the achievement. I can contribute a banner to yours if you like.
That would be great. Just let me know what would be a good time. I'm free most evenings and most weekends Pacific time zone.
That would be great. Just let me know what would be a good time. I'm free most evenings and most weekends Pacific time zone.
I am Eastern time zone. This week I can do any day Tue - Thur after 8PM (5PM your time). Let me know what works best for you.
Any day will be fine. I'll make sure to be on at 5/8 PM the next few days.
Any day will be fine. I'll make sure to be on at 5/8 PM the next few days.
Ok, sounds good. We can give it a go this evening.
If you need it on 360 to 360 I have it on my 360.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It's backwards compatible, so if you're willing, I'm able. I'll even trade you one if you'd like.
Anyone willing to help with this still? I need both of the MP achievements yet...
Anyone willing to help with this still? I need both of the MP achievements yet...
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
Absolutely; as long as the game is still playable I'll keep my world and trade the achievement for a new Banner tower Lol
Awesome - thanks! I sent you a friend request on the 360. I assume we need to coordinate a time to meet up?

I started my own world for the "Friend" achievement. I had 1 person join but he didn't build a tower. :-( I even sent him a message but no luck.
Awesome - thanks! I sent you a friend request on the 360. I assume we need to coordinate a time to meet up?

I started my own world for the "Friend" achievement. I had 1 person join but he didn't build a tower. :-( I even sent him a message but no luck.
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
I'll make sure to add you; I also added you on Xbox One as I'm on that more. I'm home most evenings (though I tend to show as offline) so shoot me a message for what works best for you and we'll figure it out.
Looking for people with the 20 Banner World

And if they can slap one in mine that be great
Looking for people with the 20 Banner World

And if they can slap one in mine that be great
Originally Posted by Dutch x Monster
Happy to help - and you'll get Staff Infection lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
MVP, thanks !
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I just completed this like a month ago. I can also contribute to whoever's world if they'd like

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account