New Mystery badge #3

General Chat

Found 35 posts - Go to Last Post

Pretty stuck on this one, making me frustrated as all hell. Might try again later or just say eff it. :/
Originally Posted by Krazie
More tips.. its not about search..
More tips.. its not about search..
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
I didn't think it did.. I figured it had to do with something that people should read, but that didn't lead me anywhere helpful lmao.
You're thinking too hard krazie. With all the clues posted, it is more obvious than you think. Search the posts in this thread.....
Wow... finally found it... lol.. and in the process i managed to find the Mystery badge #1,,, lol
You're thinking too hard krazie. With all the clues posted, it is more obvious than you think. Search the posts in this thread.....
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
It's not obvious at all to me lol.. Almost turning me off from visiting the site for a few days I'm so frustrated lmao
It's not obvious at all to me lol.. Almost turning me off from visiting the site for a few days I'm so frustrated lmao
I had a lot of trouble with this one. Mostly because it is in a place that you might think is constant, but is actually a little different on every page. But it's an appropriate place to look for a new badge.
I had a lot of trouble with this one. Mostly because it is in a place that you might think is constant, but is actually a little different on every page. But it's an appropriate place to look for a new badge.
Originally Posted by Capn Doug x360a
That is a great hint
I think I'm really thinking too hard, I'm going nuts with this badge
I am definately doing something wrong here. I have no clue at all. Anyone have another hint that could be used to narrow the search down a little bit?
That was a little more specific than I expected. Maybe a bit too specific Wink A better hint would probably be that it's somewhere in the games tab. That way there is a little more searching involved.

Oh...and thanks Smile
Pretty stuck on this one, making me frustrated as all hell. Might try again later or just say eff it. :/
Yea up until this point I was frustrated, I didn't know anything about how to find em.
The place I thought it was in I literally went through 6 times then casually glanced at the page and saw it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account