× 5 (27.78%) Just Cause

× 5 (27.78%) Just Cause 2

× 7 (38.89%) Just Cause 3

× 0 (0%) Just Cause 4

× 1 (5.56%) idk never played them, just here for the poll

• Added 10-08-2023 06:48 PM
  • 18 votes
Thought I’d do a poll on this …just cause
Still has to be 2 after the demo came out and hooked me - too bad they've slipped as the series went on
Has to be 3 for me. It's essentially the same game as 2, but with even more fun ways to combo things to pieces with your grappling hook. It's the nicest world out of the lot, too, and has those fun things like the Soap Box Car.

4 was a massive let down, with its respawning chaos objects. I missed systematically taking everything down.
Just case 2,this was my first game in xbox,my mom give me the xbox 360 with this game,i never know about achievement, i think with 12years you dont know lol,Itry get every chervo but never know nothing,i remember playing only in weekends 1hour hahahaha,very Good game,i bought the first and second digitally
1 because somehow, always when there's a great movie or a game, the ORIGINAL is always the best. i particularly loved how rico adorned his CIA agent wear. not sure why the forth game didnt even add that into the game. that's the most badass kickass outfit ever, and with the jesus cross too when he kisses it. also loved how rico walks on concrete roads and the sound it produces! the guns are awesome in that one as well. the draw distance is amazing in it as well, with parachuting and seeing all those trees, and when you eventually land and look up at the trees, you think WOW, those are very tall trees! im in an actual forrest here! the atmosphere is truly unique in that one

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account