A Gamertag Nation Rock Band-Band eh?

Rock Band

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Well the thought came across my mind that there are enough people on GTN who play rock band, and it wouldn't be too bad of an Idea.

Whilst struggling through "Green Grass and High Tides" on Expert (84% last time, I just can't move my goddamn hands fast enough) I thought that there must be some people on the site who are good on the other instruments and would be willing to play with me once I get some money for my Live subscription. (possibly do this when I run out of WoW subscription time)

Well to start with, is there anyone who will be willing to play with me on Rock Band? You don't have to be good I guess, it'll just be a social band - rather than a high scoring one.

We'll continue the discussion when we get 4 players I guess, and we're going to be hard pressed to find someone on here who can sing though...
I might be down to play some Rock Band with you. I don't play too regularly but if I get back into it I'd be available to play online. Let me know when you get your Live subscription though. I think it would be a pretty fun time.
That's also a chance for me to be able to get the elusive Ornament everyone wants (you know the one).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account