Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

I have created an Alliance for GTN members. Just go to join Alliance, and search for GamerTagNation...
I hope that we can get plenty of members to help out each other with Achievements.
Im going to start over, I missed the honer one and need gov 10 and gen 10. my current game only has a few great people alive and I need to get to 14 to get the gov and general quests. plus I need 3 more marriages and have no first generation people so probably not going to happen.

Can you invite me to your realm?
Yeah.. i created a new one in a pretty cool realm.. let me see if we can send invites.. not really sure about it.. i have not played much..
Yeah.. i created a new one in a pretty cool realm.. let me see if we can send invites.. not really sure about it.. i have not played much..
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
I cant find where to search for new realm, my only choice is to start in 260 it seems
What about realm V6 Mega Blitz..
i just started that one and it is really good.
My username is Fullchaingang on there also.. not sure if you can search users or not.
How is this game? I might have to join you guys.
I enjoyed it enough to play through twice. my only big complaint is end of an era. if you don't complete the game by then you have to start over. I found that out the hard way. Its pretty easy and can be completed in about two weeks if you hit it hard and daily. just follow the quest line and do the daily challenges and it goes pretty quick. Also the web version allows you to complete more quest at a time. On WP the achievements will pop when you log back in on phone on W8 you have to collect the rewards for the quest in app. But only for the ones that are tied to achievements.

Mega Blitz is a fairly new realm so its a good time to join!
I enjoyed it enough to play through twice. my only big complaint is end of an era. if you don't complete the game by then you have to start over. I found that out the hard way. Its pretty easy and can be completed in about two weeks if you hit it hard and daily. just follow the quest line and do the daily challenges and it goes pretty quick. Also the web version allows you to complete more quest at a time. On WP the achievements will pop when you log back in on phone on W8 you have to collect the rewards for the quest in app. But only for the ones that are tied to achievements.

Mega Blitz is a fairly new realm so its a good time to join!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Thanks for the tip. I just joined the realm. Just waiting to get to level 5 then I'll join the GTN alliance.
Just met the requirements I needed to get the completion on this, Thank you guys! My alliance donations are maxed out and im sending you all some gold. I have 2 girls and 3 boys that should be ready for marriage in a day or two. If i can help you message me here, as I probably wont log into the game after today unless someone needs my help.
Awesome.. glad that we were able to help out Sith Rick..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account