Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1

General Chat

Just thinking what we could have done was also create a leader board lock it so invite only to those that are in the contest.
It would be a quick way to see who's doing what and where individually you are.
Just thinking what we could have done was also create a leader board lock it so invite only to those that are in the contest.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Is there a way to do it with custom dates that can go back to when we started or do they only have the option to start current?
Is there a way to do it with custom dates that can go back to when we started or do they only have the option to start current?
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
You wouldn't get 100% join of the leaderboard, though.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
We can have a public leaderboard for season 2 and then lock it when we start with a custom date range. This is all stuff we will look at once this season is over Smile
We are now 4 weeks into this competition and gamerscore is flying everywhere. On today's graph you will see were your team was after week 1 to were they are after week 4.

Phew! I'm not the last one to break 1k gs... and I notice some riding on coattails towards the top of the boards XD lol
We had first month update last week. The next update will be at the 8 weeks mark so get gaming!
what is going on with the board
Originally Posted by andyboyishere
How long has it been acting up?
Looks like I am getting nothing from the API right now. I will see if I can get it updated shortly. Not sure if the error is on my end or the API, and don't want to make changes until I confirm the API is good.
what is going on with the board
Originally Posted by andyboyishere
I needed to refresh my credentials with the API, got that sorted out, fixed the scripts with the new API key, and it appears to be good to go.

Thanks for making me aware, and glad I could get it fixed fairly quickly. In the future, if anyone sees an issue, feel free to PM me, as I will get an alert and take a look at it quicker.

I will admit, this is on a backburner for me, as the forum hasn't had any activity in almost a month, so, actively pinging me on it may be required if it hoses up in the future. Not sure how active diesel is tracking on his end, though.
I was gonna track at 8 week mark but University has kind of took over. I havent played on my xbox for over 2wks haha
I actually completely forgot about this contest. Am I winning yet?
I actually completely forgot about this contest. Am I winning yet?
Originally Posted by Kaens
No, I am pretty sure you lost to Fshguy a week or two ago.
I havent played on my xbox for over 2wks haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
This is me too. Working on week three... God I need to get out of this rut...
I was gonna track at 8 week mark but University has kind of took over. I havent played on my xbox for over 2wks haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
lol and LOL

i DO not...
No, I am pretty sure you lost to Fshguy a week or two ago.
Originally Posted by futiles
Priceless! A real, honest LOL Smile
I know Diesel said he was busy with university but will we get a final standing post in the next week or so, and a decision on a second season?
I enjoyed season one.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account